Tomorrow-2

It's officially​ been two months since I popped up and suprised mommy. I am now the size of an apple seed. My brain is developing and I'm starting to move. Mommy is crying.. I hate when she cries. She says​ she really misses Daddy and she lost her friend. Her friend was there for her even after everything but this was it and she blames herself. She says she wishes she could see Daddy and that it's so hard without him. She is trying to calm down but now she is on the floor, clutching to his shirt because that's all she has left. She can't control the crying, she can't control her feelings, I really wish you didn't have to go through this Mommy. She is uncontrollably scrambling to find words to explain how she wishes her friend wouldn't have left the way he did and she wishes that her heart would not hurt as much as it does. She does this for a while, she misses him goes back and forth blaming it on herself and then she gets back up and she sits back into the rocking chair and rubs her tummy and I attempt to press against the skin and feel her with me. I miss her. I can't wait to meet her. I just wish you didn't go through all this pain Mommy. Well I guess it's time to go to bed. Until another day.
- Roy