Flirt

Batman and Jokers relationship is a well known story. You can ask anyone in Gotham and you'll get a quick reply. It's obvious they love each other, they just can't seem to admit it. Well, that's not exactly true. Joker has no problem professing his love for Batman, but Batsy just won't accept it. It started when Joker was targeting Harvey Dent. He had no makeup on, and was disguised in uniform so nobody would recognize him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gun shots were heard, along with screams and footsteps of people running. A menacing grin graced the Jokers face as he ducked and ran, watching with glee as families and children screamed in fear.

"Now now everyone, there's no need to panic. I'm looking for B-man." Joker stood up behind the microphone, grinning at those below him as he stated simple instructions.

"Batsy dear needs to come forward and take of his mask, or we will continue to shoot innocent people."

More screams erupted as the Bat symbol was seen in the sky. It wasn't long after that that people pointed at a giant black figure flying down. Batman landed with a grimace, spotting areas of blood that led up to a grinning Joker.

"There's the man of the hour! So glad you could finally join us!" Joker stalked forward slowly, humming and tapping his fingers along his thigh.

"Why are you doing this." Batmans gravely voice sent shocks through Jokers body, causing him to bite his lips.

"I simply wanted to see you Batsy dear!" Jokers smile grew and his eyes widened only slightly.

Batman reached forward and gripped Jokers shirt collar, pulling him forward and against his chest. "Stop being ridiculous. You're crazy."

Jokers eyes grew slightly darker and his grin faltered. "No.. I'm- I'm not. Not crazy." He cleared his throat and let his smile grow back. "I just need you to admit that I, The Joker, am your greatest enemy!"

Batman glowered and gripped him tighter. "You. Mean. Nothing. To. Me."
He spat roughly, narrowing his eyes.

"LIAR!" Joker glared and gripped at the taller mans cape. "You would be nothing without me! I complete you, and you complete me! Everyone can see that except yo-" he was cut off with a pair of soft lips pressed against his. Joker let out a noise of surprise, his eyes widening more than before and his grip tightening. Eventually, he closed his eyes and attempted to kiss back, struggling slightly. When his lungs were burning for oxygen, he hesitantly pulled back with a gasp.

"B-Bats-y...?" Joker stuttered as he tried to catch his breath.

Batman simple smirked before picking The Joker up bridal style and carrying him to the Batmobile, ignoring to audible gasps from the audience of citizens.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually they arrived at the Batcave, Bruce making Joker close his eyes before they rounded the corner. Once parked, Bruce got out and walked around to open the door and pick up Joker. He opened the door with the smaller male still in his arms and immediately made his way upstairs to the bedroom.

"Oh Batsy, you sure know how to treat a guy." Joker wrapped his arms around his neck, the grin disappearing from his face as his back hit the blankets. Bruce crawled over him and kissed him roughly, holding his hips with an iron like grip and tugging him upwards.

Joker moaned at the feeling of his lips, and visibly jumped when he felt too strong hands grab at his ass, kneading and pulling so much that it left Joker a whimpering mess. Batman began moving lower, biting and sucking hard on Jokers neck to leave visible bruises for everyone to see. He loved claiming Joker, making sure everyone knew who he belonged to. Batsy pushed his jacket off his shoulders, and instead of struggling with the buttons, he simply ripped the shirt off.