I Want Crazy

[ Zayn misses Justin so Justin catches a one-way flight to visit him, among other things. ] 

Song inspired fic, "I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes".

For this fic, Justin runs a business, he is NOT a singer. And I named his grandparents random names because I am a writer and I can bend the truth.

Words: 2447

*-*-*

I'm booking myself a one-way flight / I gotta see the color in your eyes / Yeah tellin myself I'm gonna be alright / Without you baby is a waste of time

"I know they say distance makes the heart grow stronger and that it's good for relationships but it honestly don't know how much more I can take. We've never been apart for this long."

Justin bit his lip as he watched his boyfriend, Zayn, of 3 years try and wipe away his tears before they could fall.

"You know I'll be back as soon as I can baby. This promotional stuff for the business is taking longer than I expected."

"It was only suppose to be 2 weeks," Zayn whispered, "it's been 3 months."

Justin's heart broke as he saw his baby's head fall and a tear fall onto their blanket. "As soon as I know I can come home, darling, you'll be the first to know."

"You promise?"

Justin nodded, "Promise."

Zayn sniffed. "I love you."

A fear tears piled in Justin's eyes. "I love you."

"I gotta go, I have work at the coffee shop and I'm meeting up with Liam after."

Justin scowled at the name and rolled his eyes. "Call me when you get home, yeah?"

"You don't even have to ask."

"Be safe, babe."

Zayn wiped his eyes and blew a kiss. "Always am."

Justin made a heart with his hands and then clicked the 'end call' button.

He leaned back in his desk chair and bit his lip as his thoughts flashed back to his boyfriend with tears in his eyes. 

And without a single care in mind, he clicked open a web browser and was purchasing a immediate one-way flight back home.

Yeah, our first date, girl, the seasons changed / It got washed away in a summer rain / You can't undo a fall like this / Cause love don't know what distance is / Yeah, I know it's crazy

Their first date was horrendously perfect.

Justin had spent nearly two weeks planning it before he even asked out Zayn. He had never put so much effort into trying to impress someone before.

And when he asked Zayn out and he got a yes, he immediately sent his plans into action.

The date started with a movie. They had sat together awkwardly with a shared popcorn and separate drinks but when they both reached for the popcorn, Justin linked their fingers together and all the awkward feelings were gone.