1

I woke up to the sound of a roaring fire and the feeling of soft blankets on me. I slowly open my eyes and my surrounding was different. I was in a large room in equal large mahogany bed with symbols on the foot board.

As my eyes adjusted I could see it was not symbols but of animals, fauns, and other mythical creatures that I've only been told about in stories. I slowly sat up but pain in my lower body stopped me. I let out a small groan and rubbed my leg. I felt linens on it and slowly pulled the red and gold blanket off and upon seeing my right leg was wrapped in nice silk linens. I slowly started to remember what happen, a rock and a wave coming to together to try to end my life.

And yet I was not dead I was alive and in place I had no idea of. The warm of the fire had dried my long brown hair and I could feel it very messy. I always had my hair down and never brushed it. I was not because I was never allowed to look pretty. I did not know I could look pretty and because of that I never saw myself pretty.

I heard a door open and looked to my right. Coming was a young female dress in a plain dress.

"Good day miss I'm glad to see you are awake, we where worry about you."

"W who is we?"

"Why all of Cair Paravel . When King Peter found you we were all worried we were too late. Would you like something to eat?"

I slowly nodded and she bow before she left.

Cair Paravel, Peter that is also from stories, stories of Narnia. I could not believe I made it to Narnia. After months of planning and dangers I finally made it. I knew the chances where low but I had to do. I had to get away from the Islands. But getting away was not without its price for my leg was not in use at the moment.

A few minutes later the door open again and a girl who looked about fifteen came. Her hair was the same as my but brush neatly with two braids. She wore a nice blue dress and on top of her head was a silver crown.

"Hello I'm Lucy." She smiled walking over to me.

"G. good day your majesty."

She shook her head and smiled. "Please you may call me Lucy. You are our guest." She then took a beautiful bottle with a lion head on top. "They said you broke your leg will you allow me to heal it."

"How?"

"This bottle farther Christmas gave me he said it can cure any injury. Do you trust me?'

I smiled and nodded. She dropped a small bit into my mouth. It had a sweet taste and I felt feeling in my leg again. I moved it and it did not hurt at all.

"How does it feel?"

"Much better thank you. "

"Now see if you can get out of bed and we can talk by the fire."

I slowly got up and placed my feet on the ground. Lucy held my arm just in case I needed help. We walked to the two chairs near the fire and sat down, as we did that the lady from before brought in a tray of fruit cheese and spice wine.

"Thank you I said to her." She smiled and left. I nibbled on some cheese as Lucy watched me.

"So what is your name?"

"Um I don't know my real name but I was always called Katherine."

"You don't know your real name?"

I shook my head looking down. I felt a soft hand on my and look up to see Lucy smiling. "It's ok, don't be ashamed. " I smiled and kept eating. "After you eat we will get you ready to meet my brother, Peter.

Peter the high king of Narnia; his good looks where always the talk of the girls I worked for. One girl even said she was asked to court.

"I wanted to say yes and be queen of Narnia but it would just be so far from our home. He was so devastated for he was in love with me." Lulu said and pushed her gold locks behind her.

Lulu was my master's eldest daughter. He had two others daughters, Liza and Lolo. I half believed her and half did not for she was not that pretty. Her nose was long and narrow. Her hair was always in a messy braid. It made me always think the reason I was never allow to do anything was so I would draw attention away from his girls, even though I never tried to.

But now I would see if Peter was as handsome as everyone said and after I ate Lucy had her maid brush my hair. She put some braids into my hair and adds a beautiful flower crown. Lucy then brought in a stunning white dress.

For the first time I felt pretty.