She scoffed. "Monty, why would you think that?"

"What else am I supposed to think?" he demanded, his voice raising.

"Shh!"

She checked again. Hannah was gone. She stood now, Montgomery hot on her tail.

"Is she trying to set you up with someone? And you're actually letting her?" He spoke with anger.

She rolled her eyes at his jealous behavior.

"Monty, Hannah's been trying to guess my boyfriend for the past two weeks now."

His face now scrunched in confusion. "Why?"

"It's just a game we have. She has to figure out who you are."

He still looked beyond confused. She added, "It's good bonding."

"Girls are so fucking weird."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Can't say you're any different, Mr. I-get-in-fights-over-pizza."

"You know it was my piece. Marcus took it off my fucking plate."

"Okay" she said, unconvinced.

Montgomery looked in the direction Hannah was in. "She hasn't guessed me yet? Really?"

Ophelia laughed, "I guess you don't seem the romantic type."

"Who has she guessed?"

Ophelia's face fell, and she began thinking of ways to change the subject. She could feel Hannah laughing at her in the back of her head.

His fist pounded on the door. The banging was as loud and as fast as his heartbeat. He didn't stop until she answered.

Ophelia pulled the door back, confused as to why someone was trying to knock her door down at almost ten o'clock at night. She was ever more confused to find Zach Dempsey.

"Zach?"

He had been so out of focus from the one beer he had drunken, that her voice seemed to be the only crystal clear thing in the world. It sounded so smooth to him, that he almost forgot why he was there. But her annoyed, "Hello?", snapped him right back into place.

He cleared his throat, trying to come up with what to say in response. Even though he wasn't really responding, just simply explaining himself.

"Is-Is Montgomery here?"

Her eyebrows formed an angry expression, but her voice spoke a calm one.

"Monty and I broke up, remember?" She strained herself. "Did he say otherwise?"

"No. Well, he did. He said you guys were taking a break" he tried to explain. His gaze shifted towards the street, watching for that familiar jeep.

Ophelia laughed half heartedly. "We're not taking a break. We're done. Permanently."

Zach nodded his head quickly. "I get that. I do. Especially after he-"