My Testimony♡

Magsimula sa umpisa

That's when they believed me.

They believed because they saw it. They didn't believe me when I told them how I was truly feeling.

It was unbelievable. My whole family was in shock. We went to see the doctor and he was also shocked. He confirmed that facial paralysis was rare, so rare that getting it was just a bad luck.

I was depressed, I mostly stayed at home crying and crying. And sometimes I used to ask God:

"Why did you do this to me?"

We saw doctors, but they couldn't heal me. I thought it was the end. Everything was just done. I thought I would stay like that forever.

One day my mom told me:

"Ask uncle Jean ( John ) Daniel to pray for you."

But I didn't want to. All I wanted was to see other doctors. I wanted new pills, something that could heal me. I was so desperate that I let my uncle pray for me. He prayed but my faith wasn't enough. Nothing changed.

But God didn't forget me. Like I already said, HE WAS THERE.
My grandfather came to France. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. We were all in the living room. My grandfather clearly told us:

"This is not normal. Your mom may have got the paralysis because of pregnancy, but you're only fourteen, this is not coherent. The devil is playing with you."

That's what he said.

That day he first prayed for my mom. And then he asked me to come and sit so he could put his hand on my head and pray for me too.

That day, my heart accepted Him. I believed with everything I was. I told myself to only believe. He was my last hope.

I closed my eyes.

He started praying.

And I felt it. I don't know how I can explain that feeling but I felt His presence. I was shivering inside and out. I was crying. Tears were falling on my cheeks. And that was the second time I cried for the Lord.

When my grandfather was praying I could feel every word. And when he said:

"For it's in the name of Jesus Christ that I prayed, Amen."

I believed.

I told myself "You're fine." I looked at my face in the mirror but it was still the same, but I knew THAT HE ALREADY HEALED ME.

HALLELUJAH!

Two days later.

A day like all the others, I went to the bathroom. I looked at my face, and I was back. My face was back everything was fine. I didn't see any paralyzed members.

JESUS CHRIST HEALED ME!

HE IS JEHOVAH-RAPHA THE LORD WHO HEALS. HE WAS, HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

A few months later, I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal saviour and got baptized in His name alone. I gave my life to Him at the age of fourteen. It's been three years since I truly believed. Three years since my life changed. Today I'm not the girl I used to be years ago; today I'm a child of God.

Today I'm free.

Today I'm happy.

Today I'm a Christian.

Not because my parents told me, but because The Lord Jesus Christ visited me Himself.

I've never been happier in my life.

Sometimes I feel sad, I'm human but I know that my redeemer and Savior is alive. And in Him, I found my peace for he is my shalom.

What an amazing grace! How sweet the sound?

That saved a wretch like me...

I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now, I see.

It was was grace that taught,
my heart to fear.

And grace, my fears relieved.

How precious did that grace appear,
the hour I first believed?

Through many dangers, toils and snares, I have already come. It's grace that brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.

Amen!

Today I can go and see everything in the world, and the spirit that's in me always whispers: VANITY OF VANITIES, ALL IS VANITY IN LIFE WITHOUT GOD.

______________________

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

- Galatians 2 : 20

_______________