Accidentally Sold My Heart

*Accidentally Sold My Heart*

Selling your Soul to The Devil - Or his son - is always bad news.

But what if this time, he doesn't want your Soul, but your Heart?

Luc, the prince of The Underworld, is bored. Like hell. And he should know.

Being the next heir of Hell isn't really fun when you don't want the job.

He wanted OUT of Hell and IN to Heaven.

Weird, huh?

But that doesn't keep him from dreaming.

And his Father will only grant his wishes when he can successfully capture (no, not a hundred souls) a human heart.

Sounds easy, right?

Wrong.

Skylla Nightingale wanted revenge.

Coldblooded revenge.

Her father doesn't deserve to live.

Heck, he doesn't even deserve to draw another breath.

She wanted him gone.

Permanently.

The reason?

She no longer has a mother to look up too, or a younger brother to tease.

All because of the drunk bastard.

HE should be dead.

Not them.

Skylla will do anything, anything within her power just to see him suffer.

He thought he could just run away and leave her alone, and expect her to do nothing?

She's got a couple tricks up her sleeves.

She's always believed on the Paranormal, and summoning The Devil to fulfill her wishes, in exchange for her soul, would be a piece of cake, right?

Wrong.

Both are prepared to do whatever it takes, and are willing to make any risk just so they could make there wishes come true.

But... are they prepared to Fall In Love?

<3

If you're interested, just go to the next part and enjoy. (:

x