Me and You Together

The ride ended.Me and grey go out of the ride and saw a bench so we sat there and i realized we've been holding hands in a long time woah..so while we're sitting i look at our hands and said"Grey? isn't it weird we're holding hands?" , then grey look at our hands too, and he pulled it out "OH yeah, maybe i'm just being too much.." he said with a little shy and blush, and i just replied "No no it's just fine, and how about we know each other more....", "Yeah that sounds fun, i ask first k?" he agreed and i just shake my head , he started the question "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, and i felt kinda shy about that so i just became true, "NO, no boys ever ask me on a date....", "Oh... that's a shocker.. with a beautiful girl like you, no one notice you, i love your smile, your perfect rosy cheeks eyes..." he tries to cheer me up and i gave him a cute smile, then i start to ask "where did you go home, here in london??" i know it's so easy, but i want to know if the picture is realy his, and he answered "OH that's easy well before we stay at Jumairah hotels, and now at  Claridges!", wait? jumairah??? that's the name of the hotel, that we're staying at!, well i guesse his the guy!!!, and then greyson ask "Uhm.. jamie if i tell you that i love you, will you love me back???" he blush!, then i start to blush, like a red tomatoe and i look down, and grey holds my cheeks and face me to him, "Jamie?" he looks at my eyes..i'm just so speechless, i never herd of those words, except from romantic shows, then grey asked one more time "Jamie, i love you from the start..will you love me back?" i bit my lips and started to mur mur "I-I love you too.." grey doesn't undestand it, so he tries to ask me "WHat??" i just look into his charming eyes and i suddenly shouted it loud "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!.." then i just look into grey's eyes and i look so nervous, i can see how grey is happy he smiled!. Suddenly he kissed my my eyes widen, he's lips are so soft, and it keeps me so comfortable, so i closed my eyes, and i'm happy he had my first kiss, our kiss took 10 seconds.He pulled out, "I love you jamie, i will never let you go.." he said it with his sweet voice. and i hug him and tears started to fall, which are tears of joy.We are so happy, and i know it's fast we just met, but love can't stop two people collide...this was the best day!!!