chapter 18

(think i am gonna wrap up this book soon but don't worry there will be a sequel!!!!! thanks to all that have read this its up to 3.7K much more then i could have ever imagined)

As we sat on the bed i nudged his neck with my nose then kissed it lightly "babe what can I do to make you forget all of your past?" i said in a suggestive tone

" well i have an idea" he said and grabbed me and got on top of me and kissed my neck and smiled slightly "can i?" he asked me then his fangs popped out slightly "yes you can" i said and tilted my neck so that he could reach it better and as i did that he got close then stopped. "whats wrong Xavier?" i asked looking at him "its nothing, are you sure you don't mind me doing this?" Xavier asked "i am 100% sure, i love when you suck my blood it makes me super horny to be honest" i said and blushed a deep red and then he grabbed my neck and bit my vein and i accidentally let out a slight moan and i could feel his lips curl into a smile. After a little bit he was just about to stop when i felt a hand start feeling up my bulge then he took his fangs out and nipped my neck playfully i smiled and said "well someone feels better" then kissed him and let him unbutton my pants and take them off and my underwear and he started to suck my dick i let out a slight moan when i felt part of his fang on the side of my dick; after like 5 minutes he stopped then he took off his pants and put his dick on mine and started to jack us both off. after a while i stopped him and got up and started sucking his dick and i looked up at him and smiled then licked up his shaft and then continued; after a while he stopped me and got up and went into my closet to grab the lube. when he came back he flipped me so i was on all fours then he dripped some of the lube on my ass and started to finger fuck my ass slowly adding more and more fingers then without warning he quickly stopped and put his dick in and started pounding me at a hard slow pace at first then i moaned really loudly then immediately put my hand over my mouth and he giggled slightly but went a little faster making me moan even more he then went super fast and super hard which hurt for a minute then it felt super good and i couldn't control my moans and they became super loud and kept coming out, after a bit he slowed down a little and bit my back which cause a really really loud moan which then made us both cum.. we then laid down in my bed and cuddle for an hour before we decided to take a shower. I couldn't help but think to myself that he is holding up really well for how much pain and heartbreak he endured and made me kinda curious if he had always been gay or if his kidnapper dad brought it out of him..

(sorry I have not updated for a while I have just not had the time to come and type up this story. hope to finish this book up hopefully next chapter.  i want to thank all of you readers for reading my book it has made me want to keep updating it)