chapter 14

We had woken up to my sister walking into my room, the candles have went out and there was wax all over the floor.

"what happened in here?" she asked walking up to my bed.

"we fell asleep and forgot to blow out the candles, what are you doing in my room?" i asked 

"Well I came in to tell you that Xavier's parents are in the living room waiting to meet you and the rest of our family." she said in a worried voice

"They won't harm any of you there is nothing to be afraid of Amy." Xavier said hopping off the bed and started to walk down the stairs.

Down in the living room my mom and dad sat on the couch and 2 strangers sat in the other 2 chairs on the other side of the room. Both of the strangers were wearing all black. The man was wearing a black button down shirt and the lady was wearing a gothic type vampire dress.

"hello father and mother" Xavier said walking to sit between them by there feet on the floor. 

"hello son" they both said at the same time. 

I went and sat by my sister on the floor by my parents. we sat in silence for a moment then I finally decided to break the ice. "hello to you both, my name is Alexander, I am your son's boyfriend"i said my voice shaking a bit. 

A little while passed and his mother said her voice soothing and sweet " hello Alexander my name is Adreana and this is my husband Emrick, it is so nice to finally meet you. 

"nice to meet both of you" i said happily "this is my sister Amy and these are my parents snow and Maxx" i said gesturing to all of them as i said there name.

"Nice to meet you all" Emrick said smiling a bit, "Xavier has told us a lot about you all so we decided it was time to meet" 

"Well, how nice of you to drop by" mom said smiling at them, "would you like to stay for super?" she asked politely 

"no thanks we are actually on our way out of town for a couple of days and wanted to drop by and meet you all" Adreana said politely.

"Oh ok" mom said a little disappointed. Xavier's parents stood up and whispered something in Xavier's ear the said good bye to all of us then left.

(thanks for being patient with me, i have not been able to sit down and type, hope to get some more chapters up soon. Bye!!!!!!!)