PART 7

Justin took his shirt off quickly and I see his body...his muscles...his abs...I'm eyeing his body and Justin goes back down on top of me and presses his lips hungrily on mine. We kiss roughly. Justin's tongue enters my mouth once again and we play with each other's tongues. Justin starts massaging my breasts; his hand creeping up my back. All of a sudden I feel my bra unclip and fall down my shoulders. I open my eyes and pull away from Justin. He eyes me, his eyes full of lust.

"Bed." He states not questioned. I nod and we quickly make our way to the bedroom, which for right now is Justin's room. Justin lifts me up and almost throws me on the bed. He crawls on top of me immediately and kisses me. I can never stop kissing him ugh. He starts pulling my pants down and luckily I'm wearing yoga pants. He looks down at my panties and smirks. Good thing I wore my "good" underwear. He pulls my panties down as well and he tosses them on the floor. He places kisses down my stomach and as he gets lower and lower the better it feels. He gets down there and starts licking my clit. I arch my back.

Justin looks at me ad smiles as he licks farther and farther inside. I start to moan. "Justin.." I moan. He pulls away and starts to take his pants off to reveal his Calvin Klein boxers. I could see his big bulge through them. "Justin..." "What baby?" He gets on top of me after he takes his boxers off to reveal a huge hard dick. "I'm-I'm a virgin still.." I say quietly. He smirks. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. But get ready to feel something you've never felt before." I nod as his lips find mine again. I could feel his boner on my thigh and I could feel myself getting more and more turned on. "Justin...I want you...NOW." I demand. He smiled kinda evilly. I close my eyes and arch my back until is cream out in pain as Justin fills me. "Shhh baby. It'll feel good in a second." I arch my back in somewhat pain as he thrusts in and out of me. Then all of a sudden, it feels amazing. And I mean AMAZING.

I've never felt this way before. "There you go." Justin says. My mouth opens and moans come out. As Justin thrusts in and out of me the feeling of pleasure increased. "Justin...I'm gonna-" I get cut off when I cum. "Good girl." Justin says. He pulls out, kisses me and we cover ourselves in the sheets. "That was...better then I thought.." I say. "I'm glad." Justin kisses my cheek. ...But what just happened?