PART 5

Harry's POV: "What do you think happened?" Niall asks me as I watch tv. I shrug. "I don't know. It's hard to tell. She's a great actress so she can cover it up." I tell him. Niall nods. It's obvious he likes her. He's liked her for as long as we've known her. He just won't admit it. Psh stupid boy. "Niall, why don't you just admit that you like her?? We all know you do. It's obvious." I say. His cheeks turn a light shade of red. "See? You're blushing..." "Stop! Ok ok I like her! Happy?" He groans. I snicker. "It's not funny!" "I know I'm sorry. I just KNEW you liked Kailey is all. We all knew it." "Is it that obvious..?" I nod. He groans. "I just think she likes Justin." "Why do you say that?" I ask. I get up and grab a water bottle from the fridge. "Did you see the way they looked at each other? They already like each other.." "You don't know that Niall. You've got to make your move before Justin does anything." I tell him taking a sip. "But Justin is so much smoother and confident with girls. I'm not." "Just do it Niall. She has feelings for you it's obvious." He nods. "Ok. Yea. I will. Tomorrow." I pat his back. "Good. Goodnight mate." "Night thanks Harry." I nod and smile.