Cheaters, Cheaters Pumpkin Eaters

#In this chapter it would be a couple of flashbacks leading up to one major thing so there would be no POV#

It has been two weeks since Marley made out with Kitty in the auditorium.

#Flashback#
''Hey, so are you sure you want to do this?'' Kitty asked Marley in between kisses. ''Yeah, Why?'' ''It just doesn't seem like you.'' ''Do you want me to stop.'' ''No!''
#End of  Flashback#

Since that day Marley and Kitty have had 4 different make out sessions and Jake and an unknown cheerio have had sex once a day. Unfourtanitly Kitty caught them the last time Jake had sex with the cheerio and plans on using it to her advantage.

#Flashback#
''See you tommorow at the same time?'' The cheerio asked Jake when he was opening the closet's door. ''I'm so sorry but I can't. I have a date with Marley tommorow.'' Jake said in a little bit of a dissoponted voice. ''I wouldn't count on that.'' Kitty said in a jerring voice leaning against a locker happening to hear the little conversation. ''Why is that?'' ''Do, you really think Marley would agree to go out with you once she learns that you cheated on her again?'' ''You wouldn't.'' ''Watch me.''
#End of Flashback#

''Hey, I was thinking about having a movie night at my house. We could watch it or not watch it and just have sweet lady kisses. Whatever you want to do of course.'' Kitty said once she got to Marley's locker. ''I'm so sorry. I can't. I have a date with Jake tonight at breadstix. It's going to be Princess Diary, Marry Poppins, and Wicked back to back.'' Marley said in a half sorry half exited voice. ''Fun. If you want I can take you. I'm free tonight. Plus I promise not to have sex with random cheerios in the janitors closet.'' '' Are you implying that you think Jake is having sex in the janitors closet with some no name cherrio.'' '' I don't think I know. I caught him yesterday afternoon.'' ''What are you doing at 8?'' ''Going on a date with you.'' Kitty replied with a victories smirk.

''Marley, hey what's up?'' Jake asked once Marley got to his locker. ''I think we should stop seeing each other and just be friends.'' Marley said in a suprisingly calm voice. ''What? Why?'' ''Neither of us are serious about this reltionship.'' ''I'm completly serious about this reltionship.'' ''I know you have been having sex with some cheerio in the janitors closet after hours.'' ''Did Kitty tell you this?'' ''The only reason I'm not mad is because I have been sort of making out with Kitty once in a while. More like twice a week.''