Mentors

Kitty's POV
Me and Marley have been a thing for about a month. What should I get her for are one month anniversery. Thank, god it's mentor day so that I can ask Quinn if she has any ideas.
Marley is sitting on my lap in the choir room when Mr.Shue comes in 10 minutes late per usuall. Non of the mentors come in until 15 minutes later and only 5 of them come in. Quinn is interlocking hands with Rachel, Santana is interlocking hands with Brittany, and Artie is just rolling inside the classroom.  Finally, about 5 minutes later the rest of the mentors come in Tina, Mike, Blaine, Kurt, Sam, and Mercades all come in interlocking their hands with their signifacant other.
''Ok, Sectionals is 2 weeks away and we still need 6 people to join to be able to particapate. So, for the next 2 weeks you guys will help find new people to join with the help of your assigned mentors. Unique is with Mercades and Kurt. Jake with Mike and Brittany. Bree with Santana and Blaine. Ryder with Kurt and Sam. Kitty with Quinn and Rachel. Marley with Tina and Artie.''
As soon as he said that Marley jumped off of my lap to go to her mentors and everyone else was pratically running over to their mentors. I got my favorite couple (besides me and Marley of course) hopefully they would wait till they're in their hotel room to make out though.
2 hours later found me, Marley, and our mentors in the auditorm with me and Marley singing a thousand years getting pointers from our mentors. We didn't really get pointers from Quinn though cause Quinn preferred to stare at her girlfriend the whole time (which was like 5 hours due to the fact that Rachel is a perfectionist when it come to show choir). After rehersal Quinn called me over and we decided to sing a song to our girlfriends in the cafteria during lunch tommorow infront of everyone there and afterwards we will take our girlfriends for lunch at Breadstix. We decided this was the perfect plan cause not only would we be doing a extremely off the wall romantic and chessy gesture which Rachel and Marley both loved when it came down to the relationship catorgory (for reasons unknown) but we could possibly also get more students to join the New Directions quicker.

Questions: 1) What characters would you like to see join the New Directions (They could be from Glee or they could be from something else)?
2) What song would you like to see Kitty and Quinn sing to Marley and Rachel?