A Goodbye

Dedicated to my darling little CaroKarma2~ ♡

Japan pointed his katana at Germany's chest, the tip pressing lightly to his skin.

Italy shook. What could he do?! Germany was going to be impaled!

"Rast chance!"

"N-"

"I-i'll come with you!"

Every country, even Japan and England, froze.

"We have a smart one. Get up, slowly."
Japan ordered, keeping his katana at Germany.

Italy stood up, trembling.

"Don't do it, aru!"
"No, dude, they're evil!"
"No mon amie!"
"Italy..."

The countries start protesting, but Germany's small plea was enough to cause Italy to drop a couple tears.

Japan watched him closely. England smiled creepily again.

"Oh don't cry! You get to see your friend!" England cheered. "It mean, if he isn't dead yet..."

Japan rolled his eyes. "He's not dead yet. I made sure no-one else would touch him. Except Hermes. And we both know Matt wouldnt touch him, even if he could."

Everyone was confused now. What's will all these weird names?

Italy was standing, still trembling.

"Good. Now wark towards me."

Italy did as he was told, until he was standing in front of the Japan copy, surprised to find he was taller than the copy.

Japan pulled back his katana and scowled.

England grabbed Italy's wrist, beaming. "Now we leave!"

Italy cried out, as most of the country's yelled out protests, but none of them moved.

There was a bright light, and England and Italy dissapeared.

"Italy!" Germany called out, reaching a hand out to where they had been.

The Japan copy, just watched.

"Where did you take him?!"

"Somewhere you wirr never be abre to find." Japan said stoticly.

"You monster!" America yelled.

Japan flinched slightly, but just a bit.

"Be carm, Arfred-san. You wirr see him again. Just," he tilted his head. "Not the same."

Then he, too, dissapeared.

Germany just sat there as most of the countries cried quietly.

What are we going to do?
------"-"------

Kuro, the dark Japan, walked down the dark halls of the dungeon.

He was a 2p. Player two. The darker versions of the nations.

He and the rest of the main 2ps lived in one mansion, which seemed more like a castle than anything.

Scowling, he dragged a whimpering Italy to a cell right across his 1p Japan, or Kiku.

"Ristin, be happy I'm not aroud to hurt you, got it? Just be quiet and we won't have any probrems." Kuro said, locking the cell door.

Just as he left, Kiku looked up from his place, chained to the wall of his cell by the wrists.

"I-itary-kun?" He whispered.

Kiku looked awful. He had cuts and bruises littered across his face, and his clothes where stained with blood.

Italy looked up, and rushed to the bars of his cell. "Japan! Where are we, this place is scary!"

There was cladder and some shouting, before a very cheery 2p England came skipping down the hall. He was hold a chain, which was was attached to the wrists of 1p England.

2p England, or Oliver, grinned. Shoving his 1p into the cell with Japan, cheered, "I'll bring you some cupcakes!" And skipping back down the hall.

"Engrand-San?"

Japan and Italy watched as England sat up from his place on the ground.

England looked a little better than Japan did, but slightly greener.

"How... how can America eat so much without getting sick like this?"

Maybe it was the serious moment, or the fact they were all very tired, but that one sentence made them laugh harder than they must have in a long time.

"He must have a gut of steel." Italy smiled.

"He must. No other country could possibry eat that much and be okay. Except you Itary-kun."

England looked up at Italy. "Oh, they got you to..."

Silence.

Then a soft footsteps.

"I could of swore I heard raughing. You do remember what I said, right Kiku?" Kuro asked, his face expressionless.

Kiku's eyes widened and he whimpered nodding.

"Hmm, maybe I should show you again." Kuro said harshly, unlocking and throwing the cell door open.

England shakily rose. "Don't t-touch him!"

Kuro looked at him, before casually shoving him to the side.

Kuro unlocked the chains and grabbed Kiku by the hair, yanking him up.

"Be gratefur it's only me. Or wourd you prefer China-san's counterpart?"

Kiku whimpered, whispering a soft, "no."

Kuro laughed his dry laugh, but this one sounded more forced.

"Yes? Ah, werr we shourdn't keep him waiting then. Ret's go." Kuro said, dragging him out.

Kiku flashed Italy a desperate look, his normally expressionless face filled with panic.

Italy watched in horror as his friend was dragged away.

England growled from the other cell.
"We have to get out of here."

Italy looked at him. "Yes, we do! There's no pasta here!"

England looked at him before frowning. "Yeah, I geuss..."

There was a scream from down the hall that caused both of them to flinch.

They had to get out of here.

It's shorter, but it's good...

I think.

Like it?