Leonardo marched into his penthouse, to find Lilian and Jude waiting on his long, silver couch.
"Where's your new wife?" Jude smiled, jokingly.
Leonardo headed straight for the kitchen, located behind the living room area, and beside the large patio,"I don't have one!"
Lilian looked at Jude, both confused, before getting up and following Leo.
"What do you mean?" Lilian took one of the stools in front of the small bar, as Leo went around to his alcohol cabinet.
"I mean," Leonardo grabbed a bottle of his expensive vodka, and poured it into three glasses, "you should probably have a drink. I know I need several after what just happened."
Jude and Lilian took a glass from Leo, and waited for him to explain what occurred.
"So, you didn't get married?" Jude asked, worriedly.
"I wish I didn't.." Leonardo set out a few flavor bottles, and poured one into his vodka, before taking a sip.
"You got married?" Lilian asked, excitedly, "but.. you said you don't have a wife.."
Leonardo nodded, "but I do have a husband.."
Lilian and Jude both choked on their drinks, "What?!"
Jude gestured to the door, "you mean.. it's not.. that kid, is it? The barista?"
Leonardo stared down at his glass, furiously, "and we can't get a divorce until I get my citizenship, and he has to move in with me by the end of the week. And, we have to get wedding rings.."
Lilian and Jude stared at Leonardo with blank expressions, before cracking up.
Leonardo glared at his two friends, "it's not funny! I just married this dumb kid, that I don't even know! And, I don't like him!"
"You were going to marry some stupid girl you didn't know, either," Jude pointed out, "so, why is the boy any different?"
"He's annoying! And immature!" Leonardo pointed out, before gulping down more vodka.
"The girl was a whore and a bitch who only wanted your money, and your dick," Lilian stared into Leo's hazel eyes, before sipping her vodka.
Leonardo shrugged, staying quiet.
"I'm sure the boy will be easier for you to ignore," Jude suggested, taking a sip of his drink, "just shove him into one of your many rooms here."
Leonardo smirked at the joke, and the thought of being able to stick the kid into a room.
Jude grinned up at the dark haired man, "I just can't believe you're married!"
Leonardo groaned, before sinking his face into his hands, "don't remind me!"
Jude and Lilian snickered as quietly as they could at Leo's situation.
"Stop laughing, I can hear you!" Leonardo snapped, but didn't look up.

Ben groaned, as he rolled over and off his bed, landing on the floor of his bedroom.
He had spent the rest of yesterday packing up his stuff, to move in with Leonardo Venturi.
Ben didn't want to move in too soon, or ever but the faster he got it over with the better his anxiety would be.
Perhaps it will be fun, living in a giant penthouse with only him, Leo, and Cookie. Or, it will be awful.

Ben finally pulled himself off of the floor, convincing himself that the faster he got up, the faster he could get coffee.
Ben rushed to the bathroom, beating Connor to the door to shower, "have to be faster than that, dude!"
"Man, you got in first yesterday," Connor complained.
Ben shrugged, and waited for his cat to stroll into the bathroom, before shutting the door to shower.

"So," Jude announced as he headed down the steps of Leonardo's staircase, "when does your new boo move in?"
Leo gave Jude a dirty look, as he adjusted his black shirt in front of the couch, "where did you come from?"
Jude shrugged making down the steps, "I fell asleep on your couch, woke up at 3 and didn't really wanna drive home, so I went into one of your guest rooms."
"Which one do you think is the worst room? I wanna shove Ben in that one," Leonardo stated.
Jude gave Leonardo a disappointed look, "tell me you're gonna be nice to the kid. Don't be so... Leo.."
"I don't have to be nice to him! I'm letting him live here, isn't that nice enough?" Leonardo followed Jude towards the couch, "we'll have no problems as long as he stays in his room, doesn't bother me, and I can pretend he doesn't exist."
"I don't know much about relationships," Jude raised an eyebrow at his friend, "but I'm pretty sure that's not how marriage works."
"That's how this marriage is going to work," Leonardo instructed.
The doorbell rang before Jude could say anymore, and Leonardo went to see who it was.
Leonardo tapped on the small tablet that was mounted on the wall near the door, to see who was outside, and gasped.
"It's her!" Leonardo whispered, creeping away from the door and towards Jude.
Jude looked at the screen to see a short girl, with auburn hair, standing outside the door, "is that the girl from the other night?"
Leonardo nodded, "how did she find me? I didn't give her my address!"
"Maybe she stalked you," Jude whispered back.
Leonardo made a face, before rushing towards the kitchen area, "answer it and tell her I don't live here."
"Me? Why me?" Jude asked, watching Leo.
"She doesn't know you, just pretend like you dont know me," leo instructed.
"Or," Jude smirked, crossing his arms, "you can tell her you can't pursue a relationship, due to the fact that you just got married."
Leonardo glared at Jude, as Jude laughed at his own joke.
Jude stopped laughing and shook his head, "fine, I'll get rid of her, but you owe me."
Leonardo rushed behind the kitchen bar, out of sight of the door way.
Jude opened the door to the red head, and pretended to look confused, "can I help you?"
"I'm looking for Leonardo Venturi," Stella said, immediately, as she tried to peak passed Jude into the penthouse, "is he here?"
Jude faked a small laugh, "yeah! Leonardo Venturi lives in my penthouse! Right, and Beyonce lives next door."
Stella frowned, and crossed her arms, as she peaked around more, "I located his address using his phone number, and it said he lives here."
"You can't locate someone's address using their phone number..." Jude squinted his eyes in confusion.
Stella gave the blonde man an evil smirk, "you can if you know how. Now, quit trying to pretend that you don't know where Leo is, Jude!"
Jude's eyes widened, and he quickly slammed the door shut, and locked it, as Stella screamed at him and banged on the door from the outside.
Jude rushed over to Leonardo, scared of the red head, "she is a stalker!"
Leonardo nodded, in fear, and they both rushed upstairs to wait for the girl to leave.