Lee

" I'm here, I'm really here!", I thought as I get lost trying to make my way to baggage claim. I stop for a moment to check my phone for after the 14 hour plane ride I have more than a few missed calls, text, and emails. I quickly scroll to Quinton's  number in my phone and give him a call. He answers after the first ring and says, " Well hello Ms. Gibson, welcome to my side of the world!" I follow with a, " Well thanks for inviting me Mr. Redding what's on the agenda for today?" He than tells me that he won't be off for another hour or 2 but he has something special planned tonight and that his driver was waiting for me downstairs to take me to my room. He tells me to grab a bite to eat and take a nap if I can because tonight he would show me how a country boy from southern Georgia gets down here in the Middle East. 
     " Thanks Lee, I will see you later on tonight I suppose?" I asked as he hands the last of my bags to the bellhop. He nods and flashes  the most beautiful smile I ever seen and said good day Ms and drives off. The hotel was better than I can describe high ceilings, large flowers everywhere, champagnes flutes being handed out left and right I was like a kid in a candy store racing to the elevator to check out what would be my home for the next 10 days. The first thing that caught my eye was the huge round bathtub in the middle of the room and I made a mental note of how I would soak in that bad boy until my fingers were all wrinkly and soggy. I called down for room service and poured some henny in a glass while I waited for the shower to get good and steamy. I got in the full glass walk in shower and thought about how good Q sounded on the phone. I could tell that through the years he stayed the same fun free spirited guy who worked his ass off just as much as he played hard.
The last time we saw each other popped into my mind and I knew the liquor was starting to work it's magic. On that night 2 years ago Quinton was flying into New York for business for 5 days and asked me to dinner and to be his faithful tour guide around my city. What I thought would be just that ended up being 4 nights of hot steamy lovemaking that kept both of us on edge. With only having 2 other lovers in my life and Q being my most experienced one, he knew how to make my body hot and wet all over and do things to me that kept me awake at night even after he was gone. I felt myself getting hot and before I knew it I was on the floor of the shower with warm water flowing on my now ready pretty brown pussy. It made me crazy to think how he could get me like this so quickly still after all these years, but I welcomed it nonetheless. I guess you can say I was getting into it and lost track of time when I heard the intercom in the restroom buzzing for me to open up for room service. I jumped out quickly almost falling to the floor from my weak legs and put the soft silk robe on my still wet body. The little guy at the door didn't look a day over 18 and I'm sure was startled to see a thick black women with nothing but a thin floor length robe on come to the door to let him in with a meal fit for a king. I was still so flustered from my shower session and my nipples were hard as diamonds as the soft fabric rubbed against my body. I saw the young guy look at my round breast and poking nipples and he instantly got uncomfortable. He dropped the napkin on the floor and almost tripped over the trash can as he rushed out the door I'm sure very embarrassed and very turned on. I smiled and sat down trying to decide what to dig into first.
My phone rang and I was so excited to talk to Quinton, but instead a number I've never seen before flashed across my screen. I was apprehensive at first but figured it was someone from my job back home. A very mellow baritone voice said, " hello Ms. how is the hotel treating you?" I smiled feeling like a silly girl and responded to Lee telling him how much I was enjoying my stay already, omitting the part about me bringing myself to a very shaking orgasm in the shower. He tells me that Mr. Redding would like me to come to his party tonight and that when I am ready to call this number, for he would be standing by in the area to pick me up. I tell him I'll be ready by 9:30 and that I'll see him than. I start looking for something to wear while throwing rollers on my long hair and getting all my makeup set up at the built in vanity. I settled on a strapless long fitted black dress with black strapping heels and a beautiful outer wrap to cover up as much skin as possible to not be disrespectful in this beautiful place. I let my big curls hang and finish my stunning makeup with my favorite YSL red lipstick and perfume that makes the men wonder jus what I was up to. I head downstairs getting looks from many very handsome guys but my I only have eyes for one person tonight or so I thought.
I could tell Lee is a very professional businessman, but even he couldn't resist me tonight and I caught him taking a few quick glances at my very firm ass while holding the door for me to get in the all black SUV. He ran around to the driver side and buckled up as he peeled off into the Dubai nightlife driving past Lamborghinis and Porsches as he zipped through this gorgeous place he knew as home. I raided the mini bar and relaxed while this strange man drove me to destination unknown. There he was standing there waiting for me at the door looking even better than I imagined when we pulled up. He had done his time in the military training program back in college and played football at the school but time and work had not taken away his beautiful toned body. Lee ran around and helped me out the door taking my hand and passing me off to Q with what I could see was a tinge of jealousy on his face. We went inside this little cozy night club and I was pleasantly surprised to see some of our old college friends here. It had been years since we've been in the same state let alone room and I was thrilled to know that life was also treating them well.
Quinton pulls me in close and kisses me on my forehead telling me I look and smell as good as ever. My pussy starts to tingle as he spins me around taking in my womanly shape. He than ask me how does New York men handle this southern peach and smiled letting me know that the bitch that I called my inner conscience was in a corner pouting because Quinton loved what he was seeing. We sit down in the VIP section and continue to drink and socialize and the dj starts to play music from back home and I find myself swaying back and fourth to the beat. Quinton's friend comes over and offers us a very ornate hookah before I grab a hose he tells me that the best Arabian weed was in there. My mouth goes dry and I stop realizing that I hadn't done this since my 21st birthday. Q sees my apprehension and smiles and says you're on vacation so fuck it. I let go off all of my inhibitions and dove off the deep end with this man.