Talk with Flechazo

Start from the beginning

Coming to the date, it was more beautiful than what I have planned.

2 days before our engagement, I went to my Pumpkin's house. I knew that she was alone as it was a Saturday and her parents are around the Rajvanshi mansion, preparing the engagement. When she opened the door, she was surprised to find me there as she thought I will be out of city for 2 days with my friends. It was a small lie I said to her to have time to prepare our date.

When she welcomed me in, she asked what was the package I was holding. I just gave it to her and asked her to change into the dress I got for her.
She was hesitating to get it from me but you all know that she can't argue with me. So with a defeated face, she entered her room to change. In that process I asked her if she needs any help, I can give her a hand to wear her new dress but she didn't even leave the door for me to see the show.

Were am I going?
Back to the topic in hand.
Once she was ready, she came out in the Cinderella like white gown that I have got her with her 1000wala smile.
My heart stopped beating at that moment.
She came near me and said thanks shyly. In response, I just peeked her cheek. 
I forgot to mention, I was wearing a Tuxedo! Just imagine me, you will faint! LOL!

We made our way to the spot I have got arranged for our date. She asked me the reason, I just said I asked her parents to take her out and they accepted. Few last moment as just Lovers as after engagement we will be officially Fiances-Lovers. She bought my lie.
Who will ask parents permission to go on a date? Not me! She got to know the truth even before we got back to her house. She wasn't angry with me as her mother was teasing her when got back.

Back to subject.
Once at the place, I saw Chakor face turn crimson and she shyly looked at me! I knew she got what we are here for. A table for 2 arranged in the middle of a lac with the pavement to go there fully decorated in roses.

I took hold of her hand and brought her there. 
I pulled the chair for my Princess and made her sit there.
I saw the happiness I wanted to see in her eyes.
We calmly had our dinner and I asked for a dance and she accepted it immediately.
We danced on a beautiful romantic song using my phone.
When the song ended, I went on one knee and proposed her. If you ask me what I said, sorry to say I forgot. 
She accepted the ring with a big smile and few tears. I got up and with breaking our eye-lock until she closed her eyes when she felt my lips on hers. We kissed and Kissed and KISSED until an interruption happened. Which is her phone!

It was Kasturi ma and she asked us come back soon as it's really late. We did as she said and I got my Cupcake back to her house before I went back to mine.
That was my one and only date until now!
Hope you liked our date!
Please Honey, don't ask about the engagement. It was a simple affair where we exchanged rings and then danced. As we were too close while dancing, we forgot out surroundings started to get a little cozy. Yeah, I know, you must be thinking I'm a bad influence on her! And I agree with that. We came out of our Lalaland with clapping of people who where there. From there on, she kept a distance with me until the end of the function.

>> I came to know that your Chakor speaks very less and you don't like this.What about our writer,she speaks a plenty.You do have a second option?

Please Honey!
Make one thing clear, the writer is more than a chatterbox when it comes to just open her mouth! And she is an heartless person when it comes to me.
You see yesterday I was in an important meeting when she barged in for an interview! 
Do you think that is acceptable? I'm sure your answer would be a big NO! 
Coming to Chakor she is so innocent and pure, even if she doesn't talk a lot, her actions speak for her. And now I learn the language of her eyes too.
I don't want want to compare my Lady to anybody even if it's with that weirdo Author.
I will always love my Flechazo!