HIS ANGEL

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everybody...... so guys are you happy seeing me back because I am very happy as my exams are over so I can post my stories daily hope you all will like it as now the main story is going to start.

So are you guys ready, if you like it then please please comment as I feel very happy and feel to write more seeing your comments, so comment and then see how tell updates page will be filled with swasan stories as all the swasan writers just need some support and views about their story..

Uff now enough of my bak bak and lets start with the story..

Mehta house:

We can see a lot of hustle bustle going on in the house as today the maheshwari family is going to come and the alliance of their eldest and lovely daughter ragini is going to be fixed.

Daadi : are na na vaha saaf safai karni hai aur ha vaha gulab ke haar lagvane hai, are kissan ke kar raha he ja jaldi mehmano ke layi nashta to banva... aur je swara kathe chali gayi, na aaj ke din bhi uss ke paav ghar par na tikte hai kuch kaam na karti hai.. [ are no no clean that part also and yeah decorate that place with roses, kissan what are you doing here go and tell them to make snacks for our guests, and where is this swara , today also her feet can't stuck at home she doesn't do any work huh]

Just then comes a girl dressed in traditional marwadi attire and heavy jewellery, she was looking really pretty in a pink colour lehenga with embroidery in golden colour she had put all the traditional jewellery and a heavy make up and she was none other then RAGINI MEHTA.

The dear daughter of mr shekhar Mehta and mrs sharmishtha Mehta who was all set to get married to the love of her life MR LAKSH MAHESHWARI.

Parvathi exclaimed seeing her grand daughter looking so adorable.

Parvathi : hey maara prabhu!! Maari laado kitni sundar lag rahi hai [ took some kajal from her eyes and placed it behind her ear] kisi ki nazar naa laage tane. [oh my god!! My laado you are looking so beautiful hope no one's bad eye falls on you]

Ragini : [blushing] thank you so much daadi ma. Accha tell me where is swara?

Parvati : [getting angry on hearing her name] huh laado I just gave her a small work outside don't know why she hasn't returned yet [ changing topic] you leave that naa come you take rest in your room the maheshwari's would be coming here any time.

Ragini : yes daadi ma lets go.

Park :

Here swara was distributing sweets to kids playing there, according to her daadi this was the Prasad of some very big pooja her daadi did for her ragu di and the more people eat this Prasad the more her laado will be happy in her married life which was her daadi's strong belief and that is why she strictly told swara to distribute sweets to all the people in and around the locality. She was busy doing her job when she heard the voice of a person who was speaking something she didn't want to hear it but did that unintentionally.

Person [on phone] : what how is this possible?? yaar how can they do this that meeting was supposed to be after 2 weeks how can they demand on next Sunday this is not possible just do something or else cancel the meeting.

Person on opposite side : but sir we cannot cancel the meeting its related to the expansion of our country and we have invested so much in it then how can we cancel it sir.

Person : ok then let me think something then I will call you later. [he cuts the call]

Swara who was facing the back of that person didn't even knew him a bit but don't know why she could feel the tension and restlessness of that person so well that she wanted to do something for him but she did not have the guts to face him. Due to her past she was afraid to face a stranger.