The best thing she could do for herself now was to take a peek around and get away from the campsite for a while. She decided to walk off that picnic food she had just eaten, and so took a long stroll out into the middle of nowhere. Suddenly there was a noise that caught her attention, causing her ears to spring forward. 'What was that?' she thought to herself, taking a moment to listen for it once more. Rouge continued following the sound until she realized what might have been going on out there. 'Sounds a little heated!' she mused with a sneaky smirk on her face.

With that she snuck off to find it's source. This was the most interesting thing to happen to her since she got here; but who exactly would be doing this out in the middle of a forest? Sounded pretty damn hot to her, whoever they were. She was getting closer; real close. She could hear heavy breathing now, along with some apparent love-calls that pierced the air. She hid behind a fallen tree and took a quick peek at the action, only to see something she knew right then and there was probably something she should never have seen in the first place. She let out a gasp of surprise, not even sure what to think at that moment.

There they were, Sonic and Shadow, quite obviously taking part in a lustful activity that needed no explanation. She could see Sonic nibbling the back of Shadow's neck and shoulders, slowly thrusting his hips against the other's body. Shadow was gripping tightly against the tree's bark, sweating and crying out lustfully as Sonic pulled himself out of his body then pushed back in. It was such a clear view that she could actually see the length of it, and the poor bat girl must have been scarred from that moment on.

It was one of those situations, perhaps like a train-wreck. She knew she shouldn't be watching, but she couldn't stop. She could hardly even believe what was happening! Rouge sat down in the grass and stared at the ground, thoughtless as to the current situation. Then something else caught her attention.

'Oh, Sonic~!' came Shadow's voice pleadingly, 'S-Stop teasing me...!'

'Nnngh...! Yeah..! You're so tight~!'

She blinked a few times and shook her head. They were enjoying themselves, alright.

Shadow howled suddenly as his blue lover pushed roughly inside him as deeply as he could, a wicked grin gracing his muzzle, 'Playtime's over.' Sonic mocked, licking his cheek as Shadow turned his face to listen to his lover's comment. For another ten minutes the dirty talk ensued, leaving Rouge to wonder what the hell was happening to the world. She didn't even know Sonic knew about the things he was talking about.

She peeked over once more, gawking at the spectacle before her. She had to admit, seeing two exceptionally handsome creatures humping like crazy wasn't the worst thing to see in her lifetime. Shadow had his head bent backward, panting and moaning as Sonic pounded into him from behind. By this time, however, Shadow had a massive erection sticking straight up for Sonic to grasp and play with as he continued his dirty work.

'Sonic~! That's it, oh....!' Shadow howled, obviously nearing his climax. Sonic had a different idea, however. He suddenly released Shadow stopped his lovemaking, a twisted but satisfied smirk on his face. Shadow couldn't believe what was happening. 'Sonic..? Sonic, oh god...! Don't do this..!' he muttered helplessly, panting and pleading for him to continue. Sonic didn't however; even if he was aching for relief as well; Shadow could feel him throbbing inside of him, and it was driving him wild.

The dark hedgehog growled in frustration, the feeling slowly beginning to fade away with each passing second. Sonic was kissing him all over, 'You'll thank me when we're finished.' he said teasingly, suddenly pulling himself out until only the head of his erection was still inside the other. Shadow shuddered from the sudden movement, sighing in pleasure as the intensity built up again to where it once had been. Sonic slid his hands behind his head and linked his fingers together with a smirk, using only the movement of his thrusting hips to finish the job. Shadow was aching so badly now, and Rouge could tell just by looking that he was about to give in at any moment. His legs were shaking and his speech was beginning to make no sense, although to Sonic's ears it was the most satisfying lyrical ballad he had ever heard. He was being fucked so good he couldn't even think straight.

A sudden cry of exasperation and pleasure filled the air as Shadow finally came, his semen praying out onto the base of the tree. Not too long afterward, Sonic made certain he was as deep into his lover as possible as he too came, low, pleasured growling filling his entire chest as both held their positions. They were panting madly; Shadow mostly from the intensity of Sonic's lovemaking, Sonic because he had been doing all the work. Neither of them seemed to care.

As soon as Sonic pulled out of his partner, both collapsed onto the grass and continued to make out with each other, a heap of spines and sweaty fur. Rouge took this moment as a hint to get the hell out of there by any means. But she was an escape artist; it wouldn't be that difficult now, would it?

Ok that's the end of this chapter. I hoped you liked it and please comment. Oh almost forgot... If u like this story check out my other story called Damages and tell me what u think. Byeee!!!