Chapter 3

WARNING: More Sexual Stuff!!!

Sonic grumbled in frustration, scrubbing away at the dishes everyone had used for breakfast that morning. There was a small cabin not too far away from the campsite that had a few rooms in case the weather had gone bad; there was even a phone there for an emergency. Sonic however, had been sent there to clean the dishes. He huffed in annoyance, frowning and cursing in his mind. 'Man, why did I get stuck doing the dishes?' he mumbled.

'Maybe because you started that food fight?' snickered a voice behind him. Sonic turned around quickly, letting out a relieved gasp, 'Geeze, Shadow! You scared the shit out of me!' Shadow walked into the kitchen from the doorway he was standing in, one hand resting on the side of his body. The other was curled around a small can, or maybe it was a bottle. Sonic really couldn't tell. 'Aren't we jumpy today? Doesn't surprise me, really.' he mused, placing the object on the counter by the sink, 'You're always quick to fight... almost as if you're always waiting for something to happen.'

Sonic continued scrubbing, a bent frown on his face. 'Yeah, well... it's sure more fun than doing chores.' He looked back at Shadow, noticing an odd grin on his face. 'I can help ease your boredom, blue hedgehog.' came his offer in an eerily sinister tone. Before he could really react to it, Shadow swung his arm with the apparent intention of backhanding the blue hedgehog. Sonic yelped out in surprise and did the first thing he could think of; lean back to avoid it. He didn't notice Shadow had slid his foot right behind his own, and the poor hedgehog tripped backwards and fell on a small, wooden chair.

'Ow! Hey man, what are you thinking?' he snapped angrily as he stood up from his appointed seat. Shadow continued walking in his direction, his sudden and seemingly pointless actions leaving Sonic in an utmost confused state. 'What's wrong, not having any fun yet?' he snickered evilly as he moved right up against him. 'Dammit Shadow, stop being such an a--'

Before he had the chance to continue, Shadow pressed a hand roughly on his chest and pushed him back again, knocking the chair over and throwing the smaller hedgehog over the table right behind where the chair had been. Sonic pushed himself up using his elbows, but was quickly pushed back down from his neck. He growled angrily at Shadow, glaring at him in frustration. 'What the hell are you doing? Let go of me!' he snarled, trying to pull on Shadow's surprisingly tight grip on his neck. Shadow smirked at his futile attempts, humming as he leaned down to him, 'I see how it is... looks like you can dish it out, but can't quite take it, hmm?'

Sonic gasped in surprise, feeling Shadow's other hand slowly crawl up his leg. 'Sh-Shadow! What are you d-doing?!' he cried out, his face turning red instantly. Shadow shushed him and slowly released his grip, sliding it down to his belly with gentle observation of his features. 'I saw you out in the stream this morning.' he purred, tail wagging wildly, 'I doubt it was for cleaning... but rather... to ease the throbbing in that massive hard-on you had before leaving the tent last night.' Shadow leaned in and winked slyly at him, licking his cheek with a quiet moan.

Then it was as if the whole planet stopped turning. Sonic froze and felt like he was about to pass out from his dizzy spell, stuttering frantically and searching for any excuse he could to get out of this mess. 'Mmm, no more of this...' Shadow said quietly, 'Now be a good boy and lay down for me?' Sonic was beginning to ramble, not really sure what to do or say now. 'Shadow! I... I was just-- It was really cold! The candle-- hey, are you listening to me?!' he asked hastily as the black creature began to remove his red shoes.

'What did I tell you?' Shadow purred, throwing Sonic's shoes to the floor, 'You made a big mistake picking on me in my sleep like that.' Sonic blushed furiously, noticing the twisted enjoyment Shadow was getting from watching his reaction. 'Now... I'll make sure both of us enjoy ourselves this time.' Shadow growled as he nibbled into Sonic's neck. The flustered blue hedgehog was practically hyperventilating from excitement by now, curling his arms around Shadow's neck. Shadow slid his hands down his body, roughly thrusting his body between Sonic's legs. The table slammed against the wall, causing the younger hedgehog to yelp. 'H-h-hey! ' he cried out, pulling away from his rough biting.

Shadow snickered, licking his lips seductively. 'How careless of me...' he moaned the words, 'But I can't promise it wont happen again.' Sonic pushed his head back against the table and shuddered helplessly, feeling Shadow's hands rubbing right up against his groin, 'Ahhh, Shadow~!'

'Now you're getting excited, I see...' he growled as he stood up again, still feeling up his stiffening erection. Sonic's head shot up suddenly, noticing that he could no longer feel Shadow stroking him. 'What are you doing..?' he gasped, watching him walking away. The black hedgehog snickered and picked up the small bottle he had left on the counter before turning around, slowly opening it and watching Sonic squirming in anguish. 'It's a good thing one of us came prepared... I hope no one is missing their lotion.' he snickered quietly as he walked back over.

Lifting the bottle in front of himself, Shadow slowly tilted it and gave it a squeeze, the contents dribbling out onto his open hand. Sonic purred and blushed as he watched Shadow rub it on himself, knowing suddenly what was about to happen. After rubbing a generous amount onto himself, he bent down and sent a painfully slow, moist lick up the length of Sonic's erection, causing the younger hedgehog to cry out suddenly. 'Let's have some fun...'

Sonic yelped as he felt Shadow place his hands on his hips, roughly pulling his lower body slightly off the edge of the table. His legs curled around the black hedgehog's body and his body shivered in anticipation, 'Oooh, please hurry... Shadow~!' he pleaded quietly as he felt Shadow's head slide inside his body. However, he did not comply immediately. 'Don't worry, no one can hear us all the way back here..' he growled seductively. 'Please, just.... take me now!' Sonic cried out, his eyes half closed as he stared back lustfully.

***

Meanwhile, everyone else was enjoying themselves at the lake. Rouge was making the best of her time mocking Knuckles as usual, and Tails was showing off his swimming skills. 'Hey Knuckles! Check this out!' he cheered as he skid across the water using his two tails to propel himself across the surface. Knuckles turned and watched, wincing as the poor child collided into a river rock. 'There he goes again...' he said, shaking his head as Cream rushed over there. 'That kid's gonna kill himself one of these days!' Rouge walked up behind him, looking slightly annoyed. 'Knuckles, have you seen my lotion?'

***

Back at the small cabin, Sonic was being pounded into so roughly, he thought the entire place would collapse. He howled in ecstasy with an arched back, begging for more. Shadow was gripping onto his sides and digging his thumbs into Sonic's stomach as he continued having his way with him. After a few seconds of dirty talk with each other, Shadow seemed to become even more intent on not being any less easy on him. Placing a hand on either side of the table, he dug in with his nails and continued roughly sliding in and out of him.

It came to no surprise to either of them that they could achieve such wonderful entanglements between their bodies. Both of them were extremely flexible, although before it was a tool for times of battle with their enemies. Now, both of them used this unusually convenient ability to make their intense lovemaking even better. Sonic reached forward, cupping Shadow's face between his hands before passionately slipping a tongue in his mouth. A few moments passed by before Shadow pulled away panting heavily. He grinned devilishly at his blue lover before slowly sending a tongue across his lips, purring lustfully as he bent his body downward.

Sonic cried out in pleasure as he felt Shadow's warm lips wrap around his erected head, moaning as he felt his tongue dance across it with unexplainable skill. With every passing second, he felt the pleasure inside of him building up, every so often feeling as if at any moment he would finally come, only to be overwhelmed by another wave of pleasure. As Shadow pulled his mouth away from him, a small trail of saliva and pre-come clung to his lower lip, sending Sonic shuddering in ecstasy as he looked down and noticed Shadow's slick tongue lap it up.

It wasn't long after that when both of them found themselves entirely spent. Panting and growling, generally making a mess of the place as they fumbled around trying to find a place to settle down, never parting lips for more than a few seconds along the way. Finally, they plopped down tiredly on a small bench in the next room, Sonic's tail wagging as he sucked gently on Shadow's white tuft of fur as he laid down on top of him.

'Ahhh.... that was amazing~!'

END OF CHAPTER THREE

YEAHHH!! I did 2 chapters in one day!! I probably won't write the next chapter in a while so stay tuned for more!! Also plz pretty plz comment,vote, and add this story!! I would gladly appreciate it and I will also follow you if u do!!!! Anyway BYEEEE!!!!