Chapter 17: The Ex

Start from the beginning

"You can't just go to bed yet. We still have the concert and this time you are going to go and watch us. I can help you finish your online school before we go because I am just that nice." He says as we break the kiss, but still having our foreheads connected looking at each other into the eyes deeply.

"I knew you wouldn't just let me go. Come on, let's get this work done so we can get ready." I smile happily grabbing his wrist to bring him over to where my laptop was.

"Wait, before we go." Niall stops at the hallway and leans on the wall.

"What?" I ask moving toward Niall. 

I get closer to him and he grabs my waist and roughly, but softly pushes me up against the wall. "You looked good with those black lace on." With that he kisses my cheek. "And the way you can strut your stuff with such embarrassment that happened." Kisses my nose. "It is just so intriguing." Finally he pecks my lips and I look up at him and just smile, probably red as a tomato. With that we keep walking toward my laptop.

We headed over to the table and sit down in front of the laptop and start the online work that needed to get done before the concert.

The more time spent with Niall the more time I get my used to having him with me. Although the butterflies never go away, I get used to them being there. I wonder if Niall gets butterflies when he sees me? Does he take a lot of his time just thinking of what could happen with us? I just wonder what he thinks, if he hopes to get me before Dre does. Is he worried that I will leave him for Dre? Because I can't imagine him actually wanting me that badly. I guess I am just too insecure to understand what he and Dre think of me.

**************

Once we finish the online schooling stuff we head to the kitchen and grab some popcorn and pop it. Always need popcorn before you leave to a concert! After we get the popcorn we head over to all the boys, which are playing outside, football of course. Once Niall sees them all playing he heads over to them, basically sprinting toward them to play. I just stay put with the popcorn and lean on the closest wall or what ever it was. Just watching them being boys and acting like fools. Some times I wish my life could be like this all the time, just so easy going and very simple. 

The body guards come soon after letting everyone know that it was time to leave for the concert. I look down and smirk to see I just ate all the popcorn that we had. Oops, oh well. I throw it away in the garbage and head over to the boys as we walk to the concert hall.

"Fatty." Niall comments before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, smirking at me.

"What? you havn't ever seen a girl eat, you should be talking boy." I add a little giggle before commenting.

"Alright you two, enough with the lovingness. I am going to die from the flirting." Louis groans before grabbing Niall's arm off my shoulder. "He is mine anyways." And moves Niall's arm over to Louis' shoulder.

"But I thought you were mine!" Harry whines at Louis. I just shake my head from this fandom in front of my eyes. 

"Oh honey, I am! It is just that Niall is mine as well." Louis begs.

"Fine, I will just take Alie. She is mine now, sorry." Harry says before running towards me and picks me up, holding me in bridal style.

"Let go of me!" I scream but mostly laughing from all this boy love.

"Give her to me, I want some love!" Liam adds before Harry tosses me to him, almost dropping me.

"Aye don't kill her, she is mine!" Niall adds before grabbing me from Liam and setting me down onto the ground.

"Man, I didn't get a chance for the loving!" Zayn pouts.

"Go ahead, only once." I weakly say, lifting my arms so he could grab me.

He grabs me and I sadly become the tossing stick for everyone. I am surprised I never fell because I was being thrown everywhere. Of course by the end Niall got me and carried me fireman-style to the stage and dropped me down softly on my feet.

"Thanks." I smile at him forgetting about everyone for a second.

"Welcome" He grins excitedly, he must be already pumped for the concert.

******************

The concert was a blast, like always, by the end of the concert everyone went out except for Niall and I. He couldn't just leave me, since I am under-aged. I kept telling him that he could go, but he just wouldn't leave. So instead of going to the bar with them, we went to a small dinner, Far from the concert hall, so we could enjoy it by ourselves. Jamming out to some music on our way there, of course. It made the drive seem faster and so much more fun. By the end of the night I was exhausted, barely able to make it to my bed before passing out.

It was such a great night, until I was woken up by ringing on my phone. It must be around 4 in the morning or so. Who would be calling me now?

"Hello?" I hoarsely say into the phone.

"Hey we need to talk. Now." I man talks into the phone with a familiar voice, but I can't put a face to him.

"Who is this? It's too early for this, I am sorry." I rub my eyes with the one hand I have, lifting myself from my bed to wake myself up a little bit.

"It's Dre, can we talk? I am afraid this will be the only time I talk to you again, because I don't know if you want me back." Dre says weakly.

_________________________________

And that is the end of this one!

I haven't had very good cliff hangers lately so I tried to make this one a little bit more interesting, but I hope whoever read it likes it!

Maybe vote, comment, or follow me?

I am so happy how for this has gotten so far, yeah I know it's not that much, but for me it is a lot! It means a lot to me that all of you read this!

Thank you so much!

<3

NU: Monday (Going back to updates on every Monday!)