I love you and that's all that matters.

Where did time go?

The blonde haired girl became older, mature and more beautiful within the years she's spent with Jiraiya training. Her appearance may have changed; longer blonde hair reaching to her ankles but tied in two ponytails, her fine features more defined and more gentle, her azure eyes more lighter and she's grown taller by a few inches.

Yet her mindset remained the same. That urge to save her friends and others and be stronger than she was. Including her urge to save Sasuke.

The one she finally realized she loved after their months together.

Bittersweet end to their bond but it wasn't like Naruko to go and let it slip past her fingers so easily. She was determined to maintain that bond that they started with each other.

I know he'll come back… but..  

Sometimes she pondered after missions, when she'd have a break, if he'd ever return to their village. Her azure eyes would light up with joy at the thought of him returning to her and their village, she'd get so used to her adornment for him she'd feel like she was going to burst if she doesn't reunite with him and bring him back to their village.

But her azure eyes would become dull at the realization of him not here, not in the village, and how much of an obstacle she'd have to face for him to come back to their village hand in hand. She'd realize that she wasn't his one and only yet.

That they haven't even gotten a chance to admit how they've really felt due to her sudden late realization of her strong intimacy for him.

She loved him.

Yet it was too late to inform the raven of how she felt for him cause it took the fool to became aware of her feelings in the end.

You think about me right?

Sometimes she'd lay awake at night thinking about him, how much she's missed his presence with her and how much he made her feel complete inside. Cause he was the one who encouraged her to make these friends all around her by being there to be her friend. She pondered if he would think of her too or if he'd also be awake right now thinking of her like she thought of him, or if he'd ever wanted to visit the village cause he suddenly realized how much he's missed the warmth of the village and her.

That's foolish..

She thought then turned on her side in a sign of defeat, bringing her warm blanket over her body to adjust to the coldness of the untouched fabric, her eyelids fluttered close. Her delicate hand gripped the sheets in fury.

How could I let him go with Orochimaru? Why did something good in my life became so wrong?

Her blonde locks lay scattered upon the mattress, her bangs framing her face lay behind the rest of her golden locks to reveal the illuminating beauty from her pale skin. Her bright eyes gazed at the window longingly for that dark haired avenger to appear.

_____________________________________

After the mission team 7 was given with their new recruits it was obvious that the raven haired male, Sasuke, planned to settle where he was for a while. She despised that the Sasuke she once knew wasn't there anymore. That the Sasuke she knew became bitter and became someone she didn't even recognize anymore. She asked herself “Does he even know who he is anymore?”

Her heart twisted at the sight of him. This new him. Her heart ached and she couldn't stop shouting for him nonetheless she was never heard, she knew her words went in one ear and out the other, because this Sasuke didn't bother to acknowledge her pleads or even acknowledge the look in her eyes of pain and longing. He was more focused on his vengeance for his elder sister rather than considering her words, to return to her and finally admit to how they've ever felt for one another. She knew he loved him…