Chapter 19

- Listen to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran(: -

Love Somebody

chapter 19

Harry's POV

"Who said I was leaving you?" I barely managed to whisper. Seeing her like this made my heart shatter and to hear those words coming out of her mouth...absolutely gut wrenching.

"I-I just assumed," she stuttered.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and ran my fingers through my hair.

I reached my hand out noticing that she flinched a little when I did so. She took it anyway and stumbled a bit when I helped her up. I pulled her into my chest and breathed in the smell of her hair. "No, no, no," I mumbled. "I'm so sorry. It's my fault, I just...I don't know."

A sob escaped her mouth and she tried pulling away, but I caught her before she could do so.

"It's just me; no need to hide your crying."

She nodded and buried her head further into my chest. We stayed like that for I don't know how long before I finally guided her inside with me and closed the door behind us, keeping the same position we were in in the hallway.

Reagan's POV

"I deserve an explanation," I muttered into his shirt.

"Yes, yes you do. A big one," he responded.

I nodded my head before he pulled away a little bit to look me in the eyes.

"I was a dick." he plainly said. I nodded along before he continued. "I'm a selfish, inconsiderate, rude, dumba**. Ignoring you was the stupidest thing I've ever done and now that I think about it, I don't know why I even did it in the first place. Oh, wait. I do know. That meeting with Louis and Eleanor totally screwed me over and all I could think about was that you didn't like me more than a friend. I ignored everyone, not just you, this past week and even quit work because those two had crawled under my skin and made myself believe some insane things.

"The point of this is, is that I was afraid. I was afraid that you wouldn't like me back, you might leave me like all those other people, and that you might not be the one. I prayed to God that we might end up together and I don't know if we'll ever date, but I'm sure as hell that I like you way more than I intended to. One stupid conversation and people's opinions, who shouldn't even matter to me, made me forget that I could be hurting you and now that you've come to me, I want nothing more than to be with you."

He took a deep breath after he said all that and all I could do was look at him. Harry had just confessed everything to me and I don't know what I was feeling (lust, happiness, maybe both, maybe something completely different) but all I do know is that my lips are now on his.

Before I realized what I just did, I debated whether I should pull away or not, but then I felt him kissing back. His lips were soft and full with just the right amount of hardness to them. I've been wanting to kiss those lips since I first set eyes on them.

His hands found their way to my waist and mine travelled to his neck where I tugged lightly on his curls. I felt his hands put pressure on my hips, pushing me backwards. My back hit the wall before Harry pushed his body into mine.

I was in pure bliss. This moment, together, with him was perfect. The big monologue he had just spoken to me still fresh in my mind as we continued what we were doing.

His lips detached from mine for another quick breath before placing them gently on my neck and traveling downwards toward my collarbone. I sighed in contempt before his lips found mine again for just a brief second. He rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

"Do you feel the same way?" I heard him ask.

"Hmmm?" I hummed. I was too busy recovering from what just happened to fully comprehend his question.

"Do you feel the same way?"

His chest lifted up and down at a steady pace before I gathered my thoughts and spoke.

"Always."

"Good."

I closed the gap between us and connected our lips, resuming what we ended a few minutes ago.

"Jump" he whispered against my lips.

I did as he told me to, and felt his hands wrap themselves around my thighs. He carried me to the living room with ease and lowered me onto the couch beneath us. Our lips stayed together the entire time and I couldn't help but think about how much he means to me. Much more than a friend, I can assure you that.

His hands soothingly trailed up and down my side while we kissed before he stopped and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Let's get some sleep, yeah?"

I nodded my head and lifted myself up a little so we could switch places. I leaned my head onto his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat as his arm snaked around my back and held me in place. Our legs instantly tangled together in a mess before sleep finally took over my body.

Somehow, with the help of Harry beside me, I slept contentedly the whole night. It was the first real sleep I had gotten this whole week.

(Wow, this is really short. I'm sorry, I truly am, but I hope you guys like this chapter.

Thanks for over 400 reads! You guys are amazing!:D

Please vote and maybe even comment I'd really appreciate it.

Btw, I'll try to update again this weekend because I feel terrible for making you all wait two weeks for an update and it comes out really short like this one. Just bear with me please)