•Chapter 2•

After I was done 'introducing' myself, Mr. Dream gave us a quick activity so it can warm up our brains a bit. When he gave the paper I absolutely had no idea what to answer. Back in my old schools, we didn't have astrology.

"Uhh Mr. Dream? I don't know what to answer, we didn't have astrology back in my old school.." I said. He stopped doing what he was doing and just chuckled. "It's okay.. this won't be recorded, just answer what you know okay?" He told me as he continues whatever he was doing. I just nodded and start answering.

I did know some of the questions but most of them aren't in my brain. The class finally ended and we passed our papers. "Goodbye class see you tomorrow also read your books okay?" no one answered. "Yes Mr. Dream and goodbye " I'm the only one who greeted him bye, everyone just left.

After I left the classroom I checked my schedule to see what subject is next. Art is next. "I thought highschools doesn't have the art subject anymore?" I sighed. "It sure is different here.. I kinda like it." I just shrugged it off though (im in highschool and we dont have art anymore ;-; im kinda sad i even forced my teachers to add art)

I finally found the classroom. I entered it and immediately cringed from the smell. I pinched my nose to unable to smell the, well, smell. (I JUST EFFIN NOTICE IM HAVING A NOSEBLEED AHH SU MUCH ENGLISH) I saw the teacher come up to me. "Hi new girl! You're quite early! I haven't cleaned up yet.. so please come back later"

"I can help" I said while placing my bag on top of one of the tables that isn't dirty.

"Nononono, " he shooked his head. "I can call the janitor to help- " I cutted him off. "I can help."

He looked at me. "Well, okay if you want.." he handed me some tissues and.. gas? "Here, you can use it to wipe paint. I'll be arranging the materials and change the canvases okay?" I smiled and nodded.

We were done cleaning, we were just in time. Students started to enter the classroom.

Mr. Ink, He told me his name. Only asked us and taught us to draw a simple flower. Of course he asked me to introduce myself first.

Art class was now done. I bidded Mr. Ink goodbye and went off. I checked my schedule, History is next. I groaned. I never like History. It just makes my brain hurt like hell. (I like history, the test, memorization and exams are the ones that I dislike.)

I was walking down the hallways and checked the time. 9:32 am. "Hmm my next class doesn't start at 10:00, based on my schedule of course. I should go and find my locker first. Palette never showed me. "

I found my locker. While finding it I tried talking to other students. I met this one guy who was named Fresh, he was getting picked on by the same group that went up to me earlier. I defended him of course. Fresh also told me their names. PaperJam. Burgerpants. Undyne.

I notice that my locker was close to the history classroom. I placed my things that I don't need for history class inside my locker. I checked the time again. 9:54 am. "Hmm no ones going inside yet. I should wait. " I said while leaning on my locker. Then I saw PaperJam.

"Oh hey what's up nerd?" He said walking towards me. "Did I not answer that earlier? And also I have a name it's (Y/N). " he just rolled his eyes.. eye balls? I don't know. He was about to enter the classroom but I stopped him by asking a question. "Hey, where's your.. like other friends?"

"They're in class duh" he told me while having this sassy tone in his voice. "Why are you so rude?.. and mean!?" I asked him. "I'm not rude! I just answered your dumb question!"

We were so busy arguing we didn't even notice students going inside the classroom. "You don't even know me how?!" I shouted at him but before he can say anything again someone cutted him off.

"Shouldn't you both suppose to be in class?"

------------------------------------------------

I think you already know who said that. Lol. I am sorry if it's bad. I rushed ;-; I had a bet with my dad and I lost and now I'm not able to use my phone for a week. Ghash I hate it