Ruined

"We're so gonna ruin her," sneered Veronica, my best friend.

Two days ago a new girl showed up at school. She was your typical preacher's daughter. Nice, shy, pretty. And most of all, protected. I wouldn't doubt it if she's never kissed a guy. The girl, Heather was her name, had blonde hair that fell around her shoulders. No style to it, it was just 'there'. Completely boring. She had a pretty face but with some make-up and Tweezers she would be totally hott. Her body was small. She lacked in curves.

Veronica put out her cigarette and walked over to Heather. Veronica had problems with girls like Heather. Hell, we all did. She was the goody-goody type. I knew exactly what Veronica was up to.

"Jesus, here we go again," sighed Nikki. Nikki was probably the most level-headed of the four of us. Nikki had short red hair, a small frame, and brown eyes.

"You know this is what Veronica does," said Ally. Ally had blonde hair and a big butt.

I took a sip of my water and watched Veronica play the 'nice girl'. Her and Heather talked for awhile until Veronica came walking back with a devious smile on her lips. Veronica was the whole package. She had a big butt and nice boobs. Her figure was absolutely perfect. She had long, dark brown wavy hair and cobalt blue eyes. She had model red lips. She always had on red lipstick. It was her trademark color.

"Verdict?" I asked.

"She was a little hard at first but-,"

"Go figure," Ally chimed in.

"But," Veronica continued, "I finally convinced her to sit with us at lunch. The 'Marthas' really got ahold of this one." The Marthas were the goody-goody group at our school. They have never went to a party, slept with a guy, or smoked a cigarette. Much less have they worn shorts above their knee.

"Don't they get ahold of all of them before we do?" Nikki sighed. I sloshed my water around in it's bottle before taking one last sip of it and throwing it away.

"Yes but who always end up on top?" Veronica said as she picked up her books. "Anyways, lunch will be in an hour. Then we'll get to meet our new toy." She smiled and walked away.

*

Lunch with Heather was about the most boring thing I could ever have experienced. Veronica, however, kept hammering Heather with questions. Ally and I just sat and stared at her while she quietly answered them. Heather was just as I suspected. She literally was a preacher's daughter and when Ally asked her about Heather's sex life, Heather blushed uncontrollably and said she had never had a boyfriend and that she was saving herself for marriage. At that point, it took all I could not to bust out laughing. This girl was a joke. She had never been to a party. Never drank alcohol. For God's sake, she had a bed time!

"I did cheat on a test once," Heather said. "I felt so bad afterwards."

It was at that point that I got up from the table and left.

I had known the girl, what, thirty minutes? I already hated her! She was so. . . Pure. There has never been a girl I have hated more than Heather. I don't even really know I hated her so much. None of that mattered though because in three months, Heather would be nothing to me.

I stepped into my last class, keyboarding. This class was a holy Hell. I hated it. The room was always cold and all we did was type. It annoyed me. But anything was better than being near Heather. I sat down at my computer and listened as the teacher gave instructions. Halfway through his instructions I fell asleep.