The beginning of a new start

What is life,
Do we even have a point in it...?
   Kill or be killed?
So many questions has to be asked!
Life=love NO! What love have I ever felt... ~I'll remain the same~ no, my life has changed,
I have blood on my hands, I'm no longer innocent thanks to him...

*school bell goes of*I walked out of the school yet another day goes by, my life is just a schedule, a system! Why do we even exist as people? I unlocked the front door with my old rusty key

I walked out of the school yet another day goes by, my life is just a schedule, a system! Why do we even exist as people? I unlocked the front door with my old rusty key. Turning the knob, I swung the door open "urg, it looks like dad needs to fix the door yet again" I muttered under my breathe. My dad normally doesn't come home after I start and finish school because he works late shifts at his company, I'm as his daughter had my future already planed out ever since I was born. You see I have a traditional strict parent that expects me to take over his business and that's all he cares about nothing about me and nothing less, we exchange no emotion, well loved emotion to each other. I went straight to my room to study, what more can you want when you are a smart, beautiful, organized, rich and a popular girl? Exactly nothing, I want my life to change I always follow the same schedule every day, when I am at school I have almost all the boys crushing on me and all the girls trying to befriend me, I normally just keep an emotionless expression all day.

I had to go to bed so I don't have to see dad come home to give me lectures or stern faces, I fell in a deep world of nothing, my dreams and hopes are nothing, every thing I do is nothing because I am going to die someday, right?

*yawn* I got up from my bed with the ray of the sun burning my bed covers. I took my school bag leaving breakfast like usual and stepped out side.

*School bell rings*
Yep, that's the first class I sat in the back row with boys glaring at me a blushing, I was quite used to the attention but completely ignored it. Then class started and the teacher started to ramble on about context and structure as I start to drift into a deep think about my parents, aren't they just a foundation for your life do we really need to keep them at the end of the day? My dad is coming home early to take me to see his business growth and so I can fit in, I really don't get a say in life...!

We finished class, but today felt weird not as in me going to dads work place but it also feels as if I am being stalked, it happened once or twice this month although this one feels more persistent, I might be honestly over exaggerating but I'm always right when it comes to these things, something is different! I got home but my dad wasn't outside normally he waits outside to bring me straight into the meeting, if he is early like he texted he'd be here, but he wasn't there. I walked inside...and...

My dad was there but scattered into a million bits around the house, my eyes widened as big as saucepans I looked around the room finding bloody foot prints leading into the kitchen, I walked retracing the bloody steps and found a guy sharping his knives in the kitchen corner, I still felt no sense of emotions probably just shock. He glanced at me turning his head away from his knife collection and grinned "so, your scared? Want to run away?" I could not believe this guy, he looked like he was 15 years old with blonde spiky hair and crystal blue eyes any girl would fall for him... "What are you doing here? Your obviously Un-welcomed here!" I shot at him completely avoiding his questions " I killed your dad and that is all you can think of, do you even have a heart? Your not even frightened of me slicing your throat are you?" "No, I don't really care at all. Plus, a heart, what good is that?" he looked at me in shock, "hmm, you and I aren't that different... You probably have noticed me stalking you, and you might ask why, right?" "Indeed I do" I exclaimed with blood covering my shoes. "Your father or shall I say 'his company' is worth a lot of money you see I am like a assassin but with company's" I stared and listened to all the stuff he was saying and immediately questioned, "why don't you kill the next leading manager, me?" He looked up and smiled "I could, I don't know why you'll ask such a question putting yourself into danger. You could come in use to me..." I looked up at him "I'll rather die than be used!" "Mmmm I see, come with me" he demanded as he firmly griped on to my wrist and ran outside. We stopped at a cool looking sports car. He threw me gently into the back of the vehicle, just when he walked in to the car I thought that he could have killed me. Plus, what possible ways could I be used in... He drove of into the direction of were my life changes...

(A/N)
This is what happens when I am bored... Sick and twisted love stories? Yes, I wanted to change the style of my ordinary writing to try to get better at writing outside my comfort zone. But originally, I was bored hehe! I hope you liked it If you did you are sick and twisted I'm joking...I am sick and twisted... Bye!😂🖐