"Well Blair we are going to make sure you have the best time of your life at this party." Grey promised as he pulled me towards him and gave me a big hug.

I looked up at Reese hoping he's not seeing this, but to my luck he is and his eyes were black, his jaw clenched. His hands where in fists with blood dripping from them. I pull away from Grey, pretending I had to fix my backpack strap.

"And if you don't I'll buy you chocolate chip muffins for a week." Nixon added with a goofy smile on his face. My face light up at the mention of chocolate chip muffins.

"Deal." I smirked.

I looked back at Reese, who started walking towards us. My eyes widened. What is he doing? Oh moon goddess please let the bell ring. I don't wanna deal with his excuses right now.

I looked at Sky who had a confused look as she noticed Reese walking towards us. She looked at me and shrugged. Nixon and Grey looked at what we were looking at and their faces turned serious, as they stood in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Grey asked as he stood in front of Sky, and asked Reese in a serious tone.

"Well this is going to be interesting." Sky whispered from behind Grey while munching on something. I turned to face her and she was eating her chips again. I raise my eyebrow at her. She offers me some, which I deny.

"I just wanted to introduce myself to the daughter of Alpha Mason of the Shadow Howlers that's all." Reese simply stated with a smirk on his face. Nixon growled. "Stand down mutt. You don't stand a chance against me."

But of course Nixon being Nixon didn't care, and they glared at each other once again. My wolf rolled her eyes at them.

"Nixon it's fine. He won't hurt me." Because he's my mate. I wanted to say, but I know that everyone will hear since they're staring at us. Sure emotionally he will, but physically I doubt it, or else he'll have two things coming his way. And that is my fists.

I stepped in front of Nixon and Grey and looked up at Reese. He's taller than me. I'm only 5'3 while he's a foot taller than me. All the guys I know are taller than Sky and I.

His dark blue eyes stared deeply into mine. Smirk still in place on his handsome face, while I stared at him with a blank look trying to figure out what he is trying to do.

My wolf was calling out to his, and I couldn't help but want to kiss him, or slap him. Maybe even both. Kiss him because he was standing right in front of me looking so perfect, and slap him because I was still hurt from what he was doing with Casey. My wolf growled at the memory.

"Blair Mason. It's a pleasure to meet Alpha Blane Mason's daughter. The Alpha's only daughter." He smirked while grabbing my hand and kissed it. Sparks went up my arm. I had to bite my lip preventing any noise to come out of my mouth.

"Alpha Reese Elswood. Nice to finally meet you." I smiled as his eyes turned dark at the sound of me saying his name. He was fighting his wolf for control. My smile turned into smirked at the effect I had on him.

"So I was wondering if I can come to this party yo-" He started to say, but got cut off by the bell.

The bell rang. It actually rang. Thank you moon goddess.

I quickly grabbed on to Grey's arm and darted to first period, and took a seat next to each other in the back. There were two other girls sitting in front of us, since the tables were like lab tables and four people could fit. They were giggling and flirting with Grey. Eww.