Chapter 6

You wake up at 8:00 this morning, the earliest you have woke up all summer. You make your way down stairs and get yourself some breakfast. "Your up early," your mum says to you.

"I know," you reply "I'm off to Nash's," you say back.

"Oh whose Nash hey?" She looks at you funnily.

"The next door neighbour mum," you reply blankly.

"Oooh you two lovebirds have a good time," she says in a gooey voice. You roll your eyes and continue eating your breakfast. When your done you leave your plate on the table and make your way back upstairs. You put on a black pair of skinny jeans and wear a Rolling Stones white top which was tight. You put your vans on again and keep your hair down. You apply mascara but nothing else. You go and brush your teeth three times just to make sure you morning breath won't creep through when your trying to talk to him. When your finished getting ready it is 9:58. You better start making your way around. You grab your coat and tell your mum goodbye.

You walk down the same brick path and up the same brick steps as you did yesterday, but this time there was only one car there and it was Nash's. You knock on the door, and there was the same gorgeous boy with the blue eyes who kissed you on the cheek yesterday. "Hey, come on in," he says to you. You go in. He hugs you, you were startled at first but then hugged him back, his muscly chest was pressed against yours, you could feel his heart beating. His arms were wrapped around you like a warm blanket and you can feel both of his hands at the bottom of your back. You have your arms wrapped around his huge muscles. You felt sparks between you both, you could get used to this. Finally you both parted. "Are you okay?" He asked you. You reply with a simple nod. Smiling after what just happened. He smiled back at you. "Welcome to my house." You look around and gasp, it was bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. It was amazing, just like the hug you had with him. After looking around you finally say something. "Where are your parents?" You ask nosily.

"They took Skylynn for a day out," he replied. You nod.

"So... Are you gonna show me around?" You ask. He grabs your hand and pulls you gently. After finally showing you all of the rooms in his house, he leads you to the kitchen. "Do you want a drink? Food?"

"I will have a drink please" you reply. He gets you some black current juice. "Thanks." You were stood behind him whilst drinking it and he turns around and accidentally knocks you. The black current juice spills down your white top so you can see your blue bra with a pink bow on it. You cover up quickly. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry! Here follow me you can borrow one of my tops," he pulls you upstairs and passes you one of his 'obey' t-shirts. He left the room and you took off the soaking wet top, place it on the radiator and slip on his top. You go back outside and he is waiting for you on the landing. "Thanks for the top," you say.

"I'm so so sorry," he replies. You just laugh and hug him, he was so adorable. This wasn't like the hug at the door, this was a more passionate one. Because you were so cold from the drink his body felt even warmer, his grip seemed to be tighter. You made sure yours was. This time he buried his head into the crease of your neck and you can feel his soft lips touching your skin. Your hairs are standing on end. You did the same with him, and you could smell his cologne. He smelt so good, and his skin was so soft. The hug lasted for what seemed a life time, and it was amazing. When you both finally pulled away he said, "what do you want to do?" He asked politely.

"I don't mind," you reply.

"A film?" He suggested, you nod agreeing with him. He puts on the film and then we both sit on the sofa. He budges closer to you, so that your hips are touching. He yawns then stretches, you can feel his arm round the back of you stretching on the sofa. Typical. Of course, he has put on another scary film. On the first jump scare, he clenches his hands around your arm, but not tightly. His touch is like fire. On the second jump scare, you find yourself buried into his red jumper. You don't know wether to move back out or stay there. You stay there, cuddling up to Nash. You could hear his warm heart beat rapidly. You put your arm around his stomach. You nearly fall asleep on him.

Finally the film finishes, and it's time for you to go home, as you are meeting up with Lauren later. You grab your white top from upstairs and go to the front door. Nash opens it for you. "Goodnight Nash," you say.

"Goodnight princess," he replies. So many butterflies are in your stomach. He plants another one on your cheek, your eyes flutter closed, and it's the same feeling once again. Sparks are flying everywhere. You leave his house wearing his obey top, with a spring in your step and a smile on your face.

(Nash's POV)

Holly has just left. I can't believe what's just happened. Today couldn't of gone more perfect. I am really into this girl, I have only known her for a day. I wish she could of stayed longer, it has just turned 4. I actually got a glimpse of her in her bra, I didn't see much because she covered up quickly, but I have got to say, for a girl so petit her rack is amazing. Trust me to get black current all down her top.