Chapter 2: Hockey Games

Still into you

Ch. 2: Hockey Games

    {Time Skip to Wednesday}

    HOCKEY GAMEEEES!!!! I smiled as I plopped down in my seat with my fancy white polo shirt, red and navy blue and slightly white plaid skirt, a matching coloured tie with my skirt, a navy blue vest with my school's crest on it's right chest side, and some Levi's navy blue shoes. I had my hair down too.

    "Ready for the game everyone?" Questioned Ms. Lawser.

    "Yeah!" The class cheered, mixed with yelling and talking.

    "Well then," Ms. Lawser smiled. "Let's go!!!" We then all followed her as she opened the door and we stepped out side of our classroom. She then recited who was going in who's car, I was lucky enough into Maddie's car.

    "Yes!!" I cheered, smiling like Oliver Kirkland. I was just so hyped because it was a hockey game and I rarely go to them. It great timing too because it is really cold around my school during the start of school.

    "Seems like someone is excited," Maddie chuckled, buckling her seatbelt.

{Time Skip to Hockey Arena}

    "It's beautiful!" I smiled, spinning around with my arms open in the arena. There were other people from other schools too. It seemed like the hockey game was for school kids in junior high, there was only junior high kids from my school. I haven't seen Jacob yet, I hope to see him soon though.

    "Here's your seats," the friendly old man said, leading us to our seats.

    With a quite thank you, Maddie and I were seated. Natasha, Sofia, and Madison were seated somewhere else in the sixth grade section. The rest of the junior high was in different sections too. My brother is in seventh grade, so sadly he was in a different section as me. Eighth grade was in another section too.

    "So," Maddie smiled, "do you think he'll be here?" Maddie and I had plopped into our seats with a good view of the hockey rink.

    "Who?" I asked. I was too focused on the hockey game and other schools to focus on him.

    "You bloody well know who!" Maddie semi-shouted.

    "Calm down Maddie," I whispered nervously. "We don't want anyone to hear you swear."

    "Fine," Maddie muttered.

    The thing is, I knew who Maddie was talking about, and I knew that he'd probably be there anyways. The hockey game had started and they introduced each hockey team and their members. One team was called the American Eagles and the other team was named the Canadian Maple Leaves. The American Eagles's star player's name was Alfred F. Jones while the star player of the Canadian Maple Leaves's name was Matthew Williams.

    As the game started, there was a camera surfing around the crowd to get a lucky few students on the big screen, and one student made my heart flutter. Jacob.

    He looked so different, not that I'm complaining. His hair style was the only thing that really changed, it used to be a mini blonde fauxhawk, but now his hair was slicked back with long bangs. To put it simply, he looked Draco Malfoy or Ludwig Belshmidt from an anime I watched. So I chose to nickname him Doitsu.

    "Look who's on the big screen Eileen~," Madelyn smirked, "it's your leibe."

    "Yeah whatever," I pouted, red in the face.

    The hockey game went through like a breeze, Doitsu showed on the screen a couple of times more too. Sadly, the American Eagles won the game instead of the Canadian Maple Leaves, but I wish they won instead. Most of my class was going for the American Eagles anyways...Americans...

    We headed out of the arena and were given brochures as a souvenir. Maddie's mum drove us back to school so we could then be picked up by our parents.

    A few minutes pass and my mum finally picks me up. She drives us home safely and I take a nap once I reach home.