↳ REGGIE MANTLE [7]

A fluffy Reggie one for 21chumpstreet

I know it's a Zach Dempsey gif but roll with it fam.

The sound of the basketball hitting the floor is heard as you enter the gym

The sound of the basketball hitting the floor is heard as you enter the gym. A bright smile inhabiting your face as your boyfriend Reggie shots another ball into the hoop.

"Woah,  you go baby!" you yell, causing Reggie to turn to you.

Reggie smirks as you both walk to each other, meeting halfway.
"Hey babe" Reggie says pulling you into a kiss.

You pull away from the kiss with a playful smirk, causing Reggie to frown. Reggie leans down to capture your lips in another kiss, only for you to move your head.

"Come on babe. Give me a kiss" Reggie pouts.

You chuckle as your hand rests on Reggie's chest.
"Okay, I'll kiss you. If you can beat me at basketball"

Reggie raises a eyebrow but excepts the proposal.
"Okay, and If I win you have to give me a kiss princess"

"Sure" you say with a chuckle as you swiftly grab the ball from Reggie's hands.

You shot the ball into the hoop with no trouble, turning to Reggie after with a smirk.

"Okay Princess, don't get cocky on me now" Reggie says as he tries to get the ball from your hands.

You and Reggie continue to play, you ultimately winning in the end, leading in Reggie pouting.

"Aw baby, don't be a sore loser" you say as you two start to exit the gym, Reggie's arm wrapped around your waist.

"I'm not a sore loser, I just wanted a kiss from my incredibly beautiful girlfriend" Reggie says, causing you to roll you eyes.

"Since I'm the nicest girlfriend ever, I guess I can give you a little sugar" you say with a smirk as you lean up to place a kiss on Reggie's lips.

You two pull away, a smile on both of your lips as you exit the school's gym.

"You know that was pretty fun. We should play together next time" you say, turning your head to look at Reggie.

"Sure princess" Reggie says with a chuckle as he places a kiss on your cheek.

Written by SelenaQuintanillas
Hope you liked it! ♡