↳ ARCHIE ANDREWS [25]

Archie when you bump into him in the boys locker room

Archie when you bump into him in the boys locker room. You try hiding your face as you make your way through the crowded sea off half naked boys, desperate to find Veronica and Betty who had stormed in to find Chuck.

Due to your lack of focus, you bump into a hard chest. Luckily the person you crashed into catches you before you're able to hit the ground.

Your cheeks turn crimson as you look up to see none other than Archie Andrews.
"Sorry" you mutter as you quickly gather yourself.

"You okay there?" Archie asks with a chuckle as his hands let go of your back. You nod your head in embarrassment
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for catching me"

Archie nods his head, raising a eyebrow
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in the​ boys locker room?"

You let out a sigh "Veronica and Betty dragged me in here and I kinda lost them in the sea of half naked boys."

Archie chuckles "well I'd offer to help look for them but I'm kinda naked right now" Archie says motioning towards the towel that covers the bottom half of his body.

Your eyes linger on his abs for a moment, before snapping back in to reality
"Well, I think I'll go now. It was nice bumping into you I guess" you say as you walk away from the scene, leaving a laughing Archie behind.

Written by SelenaQuintanillas