I take out my lunch Mrs. Washington had made for me and speak. "It's going okay, Jefferson tripped me earlier but either than that I'm fine."

She clenched her fist. "That Jefferson..he's nice to everyone else, but for some reason he just loves picking with you." She growled.

I shrugged. "It's been like that my whole life. I don't blame him."

She starts to look concerned, hopefully not pitying me. "Well..I hope things get better for you. I would hate for something bad to happen because of it."

I nod and continue eating my lunch.

Jefferson -582

I sit in the grass with two vixens beside me. The school slut, Maria Reynolds and some other chick I think her name was Angelica. But she was only around me because she was gonna ask Maria something.

I listened to them talk about makeup and girly shit as my boys finish up a card game.

"Go fish bitch! Gimme ma money!" Madison exclaims and Charles hands him a ten.

Examining the money, James started to laugh. "Hey Tom Tom check this out!"

I get up lazily as Maria whines for me to come sit back down. What a whore.

"What is it, chuckle face?"

He holds the ten dollar bill to my face. "Doesn't that look like Elevator Marching Band?" 
(Alexander Hamilton)
He joked, referring to Alexander.

It was true. It did look like that ass snap. "That's weird."

That stupid little boy gets on my nerves so much. I don't even know why he would come to this school with his punk ass.

"Woah dude. Why don't you just say that to his face?" Charles said and I frown.

"What?"

"You said he's a punk and he gets on your nerves. Why not tell him?"

I must've said that out loud..

I scan the school yard and see the prick talking to Eliza at the picnic table.
His choice of style makes me want to puke. Who wears a grey hoodie with khakis? BARF.

And..pffft a ponytail? What the hell is he, a homo-saurus rex?

"So are you gonna do it or nah?" Lee asks me and I nod, making my way toward them.
As the little stack of shit notices me he quickly looks down and continues to eat a..what is that? A baloney sandwich?

"Hey short stack! How's lunch?" I say with a smug look.

He doesn't answer, what a loser.

"Thomas leave him alone." Eliza said, rolling her eyes.

"What did I do?" I say sarcastically and innocently.

"It's okay, Elizabeth. He's not offending me." The short rat said as he continued to eat his sandwich.
This was no fun. He wasn't doing anything! It's usually more entertaining when he does or says something back but he's just sitting there. Silent!

"Alligator wicked man?" I say, purposely messing up his name.

He looks up at me. His pathetic face.

It's gross. That ponytail, that deadpan look. I wanted him to do something but he wasn't doing anything.

He was being so submissive it was tiring.

And I was towering over him, glaring down at him as if I was going to hit him.

"What do you want?" He had asked me before looking back to his lunch.

"I just wanted to let you know that you're a punk ass nerd that gets on my nerves every second you're alive."

He's taken aback for a second as of he was thinking of speaking before getting up and walking away.

"Alexander!" Eliza races after him as me and James laugh.

"He's such a bitch." James scoffed turning around and walking away.

I...for some reason, feel disappointed. Not at the scenario that just played put but at...myself.

Meh. Probably because I haven't eaten a lot for lunch. Messing up people's day is more tiring than it sounds. I watch Alexander pick up his pace and starts to run, yelling at Eliza to leave him alone.

Baby.

Stupid little baby.

Dumb, stupid, arrogant, hard-headed bastard son of a whore
baby that no one likes and never will like.

Never..

Damn I'm mean..