Chapter 11

Olivia's POV:

It's the day of our wedding and I could barely contain my happiness. I can't believe I'm marrying my best friend and the love of my life.
I wore a strapless mermaid dress that accentuated my waist, white jewel encrusted high heels and my hair was in loose curls. After getting final touches to my hair and makeup, it was finally time to head to the church.

It was autumn and the leaves from the trees were twirling in the wind as the car made its way to the entrance of the church. I stepped out and linked my arm with my dad's.
"Are you ready sweetheart?"
"Ready as I'll ever be," I smiled.

We made our way into the church and everyone got up as me and my dad made our way down the aisle. At the end of the aisle was my handsome soon be husband waiting for me. As we made eye contact we smiled at each other. As I got to the altar, Dan and I held hands. He was so nervous that his hands were shaking.
"It's okay," I mouthed.
He smiled and squeezed my hand tightly. 

After we said our I do's, we headed to the reception. All our friends and family were there. After being served food, it was time for us to have our first dance. Dan and I practised our dance for the wedding and I had faith that he was going to nail it.

The song that we picked was Perfect by Ed Sheeran and it was also one of our favourite songs by Ed. 

"Are you ready?" I asked smiling

"Sort of," he laughed.

The song began and he placed his left hand on my waist and his right hand in my left hand.

"You're doing so well," I smiled.

"Thanks, well I learned from the best," he said kissing me. "You look so beautiful tonight, Mrs.Smith," he said spinning me around.

"Why thank you, Mr.Smith. It's weird hearing Mrs.Smith now," I smiled.

"You're gonna have to get used to it."

"I can't believe we're actually married!"

"Me too, I finally have my princess," Dan smiled.

"And I finally have my prince."

Well, this is the end of the book, I wanted to end it on a good note. I do hope you enjoyed this book. Please let me know what you think of it and thank you for your likes and comments! :)