Part 5

I park across the street from Bryce's house and go up to Clay, "Clay what the hell are you doing?" I ask grabbing his arm, he was crying, which made me frown. "he raped Hannah!" clay cried out. I sigh softly "I know Clay" I hug him, and surprisingly he hugged back. "you can get him back at school, you need to relax" I say softly and get his bike in the car, then got him in.  I got in and looked over at clay and put a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with worry. He looked over at me with sadness in his eyes. I drove him home. After I pulled into the driveway, Clay didn't get out he just looked at me for a few minutes then got out, I followed him inside and got him up to his room. I put the tape player in his desk and watched him come towards me, what is he doing? Clay pushed me against the wall, I froze a bit with my eyes wide. He smiles at me, then came closer to me, i was honestly waiting to be kicked and punched, but I wasn't. he grabbed my hand, he put another hand on my cheek, what. is. he. fucking. doing? Then he jabbed me in the throat his face turning cold with a glare. I choke roughly then push him "Clay what the hell?!" i choke out. He pushes me back "I'm not a fag like you" he growls. That broke me down a bit, I swallow a lump in my throat and punch him across the face tears running down my cheeks. "wow you ACTUALLY have emotions" He says to me, "what is wrong with you clay?" I whisper "I'm sorry for being who  I am, if that makes you feel better" I say and grab the tape recorder and throw it against the wall breaking it. Which made clay cry, "YEah it's hard losing the person you love huh? that's what's happening with you Clay" I say and push him on the bed. He got up and pushed me against the wall again, I push him back, he pulled me close to him and kissed me, like on the lips. Well this was a big plot twist huh?