I toke a drag before handing it back to him. " They're going to kill me." Jessie whispered. " They're not I won't let you." I said back to him. " Then my dads going to." I sighed. " We family and we stick together and I am pretty sure Dylan will kill you if you die." I laughed. " That's why I love her." He whispered.

I felt my watch beep on my watch. " I have to go come back when you need to." I kissed his cheek before setting off.

**************

It was only the five of us tonight. I had to drive Jessie car today. Leon was already on the scanner checking. Letty and Vince were getting the supplies ready. " Clover." Letty said handing me the walky talky.  I nodded thanks. " I don't feel this right." Leon said. " Stop." Dom said frustrated. " He's right." Letty agreed. " Stop it'll will be fine." Dom said. The others got in the cars but Dom stopped me. His large hands pushed my hair out of my face.

" What?" I snapped at him. " I had a dream last night." He told me. " Don't we all." I teased him.

" But we were traveling the world. We were on a sail boat. You were in a white bikini with your gypsy skirt on the bow well I drove us around the islands." He told me. I could see there was something else he wasn't telling me.

" That will happen one day." I said kissing his lips.

We drove down a empty highway trying to find the truck we needed. Letty and I were switching sides od the road with each other.

We all spotted the truck we all tried to stay hidden well Vince and Dom got in the front. All of a sudden Vince was hanging on the side of the truck. Letty was trying to distract the driver. I don't even remember what happened next. All of sudden my tire was shot at well I was trying to help Letty. Trying to pull over didn't go as planned Letty's car smashed into mine before rolling. I ended up flipping a few yards from Letty.

I couldn't breath. My chest hurt. My head felt like someone poured goop into in. Everything was slow. I didn't even notice the little lizard crawling through the car. I traced the settling dust with my fingers.

" Yo, Lucky snap out of it girl." Leon said. I looked up at my harness seatbelt. " Okay girl." He said unbuckling me . He supported me well helping get to his car. Letty was leaned against the window. Non of us spoke well he drove us to where Dom was.

I noticed a helicopter hovering over head. Mia got in the back well a very pissed Dom got in. " We need to get out of here now or he'll snitch." Dom said. " What?" I croaked spitting up some blood. " Brian's a cop." He said well we waved through traffic home. " Letty, Leon leave as soon as we get to the house." They both nodded well looking out the window.

We pulled up to the old house I've been calling my home for two years. Mia helped me into the house. I ended up curled in a ball on the bed. Mia had a bucket next to me as tried to get up. I was dozing off well clutching my stomach. I saw big brown eyes looked at me worriedly before I passed out.

********************

I woke up to the sound of sirens out side. I saw the red and blue lights surround the room.

I tried to sit up but whimpered in pain.  Mia wasn't around nor was Dom. I heard the door open. Before I was picked up and put on a stretcher. Mia was in the vehicle while actual doctors hooked me up to Ivs. " You two will be fine." Some one told me. Everyone was fine who could be hurt? I blacked out when they put a face mask on me.

*************

I felt fingers twin with my numb ones. I felt something shoved into my nose. " Baby, they told me you didn't know. Jessie fine though. Dylan not mad. We'll be fine. I won't be around for a while." Dom whispered to me. Wait Dom? " You won't know I was here." He said before I heard him get up and leave.

After a while I cracked my eyes open. I noticed I had a mask on. I kept it on because I knew people would freak out if I suddenly stopped breathing. I was in the hospital. I grabbed the IV pole and walked over to the counter where some clothes sat. I pulled on the gray sweat pants and placed the hospital gown on the counter before getting on a tank top.

It was dark outside. I began walking out the door trying to find Jessie. " Ma?" Some one said behind me. I turned around to look at her. " Why am I here?" I asked. " Come sit." She told me as she put me back in the room. " Mia said you were in accident not knowing you broke some ribs but poked the stomach very hard. It's ...." I cut her off 'no what happened to Jessie." I commanded. " He was shot many times and is stable now." She told me. I nodded.

" It's common for things like this to happen to young people." She tried to explain. " What happened?" I asked.

" Dear you lost the baby." She told. I just stared at her. I had been pregnant.

-------------------------------------------------------