Part 14

Clover pov:

I was sitting on Holly's bed watching as she tried to get outfits that would fit in for her date with Brian. She pulled out a tank top that was laced in the front. I threw some jeans at her.

" There now please shut up." I told her laughing. " Where's Hailey?" Holly asked me. I smirked. " Getting a pick ax." I told her. " Don't let her." Holly yelled. Just than the doorbell rang. Dom was getting the cars ready for race wars. I looked at Holly and ran for it. I threw the screen door wide open letting the world.

" So what are your planes mister?" I asked pointing a finger at his chest. " To go on a date with a girl I like." Brian said a bit confused.

" Fine but if she gets pregos you won't have any eyebrows left." I told him before whipping my hair in his face. Holly came don't look very nice. " Okay shoe I have to study." I slapped her butt before throwing her purse at her.

 I watched the blue car slide out of the driveway. I started making mac and cheese on the stove before someone wrapped their arms around me. I smiled and turned around.

*********

Dom and I were working on the orange car getting ready for race wars. I was working on designs that made it look like it was moving faster. " Baby I need a." Dom said as I handed him a screw driver. I laughed at his face.

" Somethings on your mind." I said going back to my sticker of a Greek god. Dom let out a deep sigh. " Brian's getting nosey." Dom told me. I just raised my eyebrows letting him go on. " We, I mean Vince, Jesse, and I caught him snooping cars." Oh, that makes perfect sense.

Did they dance on rainbows next? " So, you all got blonde checking out cars? Then decided that you were going to be the cops." I sassed. " Nah, we just had to get our point across."  He said simply.

I just rolled my eyes and stood up. He followed my actions. " Our you going to stay by Clover?" He asked. " Maybe if your lucky." I drawled out swaying a bit. Dom picked me by my butt. I took off my bandana and waved it around. He sat down on the old chair in the corner. I threw my flag behind me as Dom chuckled.

*************

I bounced on Holly's bed trying to wake her up. " Clover." She yelled. " What?" I laughed still bouncing like a two year old.  " Do you need something?" She asked yawning. " It's race wars." I yelled and a bunch of people yelled in the house.