Chapter 7

A/N Hello my lovely readers! I have finally decided to stop being lazy and write the next chapter!Oh, and I promise I'll eventually get write in Ryan's POV. I don't think it'll be for a good bit, but who knows. Anyways, happy reading!

Italics- thoughts

Bold- Time change/POV change

Jayden's POV

I walk down stairs planning to yell at Ryan when I see him placing two plates full of food on the dinning table. My stomach growls from the wonderful smell. "I'm glad you've finally finished getting ready. I thought I was going to have to go up there and dress you myself." Ryan smirks and sits down.

"Shut up you damn pervert." I say half-heartedly as I stare at the food. I sit down and start eating. I shove bacon and eggs down my throat and grab for more.

"For such a small guy you sure do eat a lot. I wonder where it all goes. It certainly doesn't help your growth." Ryan smirks. "You look like a girl but you sure don't ear like one."

I want to kill him. It can't be that hard. Slit his throat, hide his body, flee the country. If only he wasn't so much bigger and stronger than me. And what the hell is up with everyone comparing me to a woman?! I may have a girly face but I'm not that feminine!

I scowl at what Ryan but don't say anything as I continue to eat. We finish eating and I grab the plates to take to the sink. "You're doing the dishes? I expected you to leave them for me to do." Ryan says.

"And I expected you to have servants or whatever to do house chores. Strange how you aren't as spoiled as I thought you'd be." I reply. "So does that mean you like me? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my charm!" He teases. "Shut up idiot! I just said you weren't a spoiled brat! You're still a complete bastard who gets a kick out of tormenting everyone!"

"I don't get a kick out of tormenting everyone, it's just you. I mean, who could possibly resist teasing you with your reactions?"

"I hate you so fucking much you idiotic prick!" I yell at the top of my lungs. He laughs and dodges as I try to hit him. I give up after a while of chasing him and stop to catch my breath, ending up on the plush couch in the living room.

Why does the universe hate me so? Why couldn't I just be a normal kid with normal parents that actually care about me and live a normal life? Is that so much to ask for? Ryan lays on top of me. Apparently it is.

"Get off of me! You're heavy!" I groan desperately wishing he'd actually listen to me for once. "But Jayden," he whines, "you're lap is so comfy!" He snuggles closer and closes his eyes.

I feel my face heat up and sigh. "Fine. Whatever." I reach over him and grab the remote, turning on the tv. We stay in that position for a while in a comfortable silence.

He's not so bad when he isn't tormenting me. As if sensing my thoughts, he ruins the moment. "You smell like strawberries. I thought you would've wanted to smell more masculine with the way you get so mad at being called feminine." He smirks. I'm really starting to hate that stupid smirk of his. "It suits you."

Will somebody please kill him already? Or better yet, just kill me. Anything to end this cruel torture.

A/N This chapter was so difficult for me to write! I literally spent 30 minutes just staring at my screen figuring out what to write half way through. But it's finally done! :) I can't wait to write how they get together but sadly I don't want to rush things so it probably won't happen for a while. Oh, and Do you guys think the chapters are too short? Should I make them longer? Tell me what you think about the chapter length or just if you liked the story or not, as always, I love to read all of your comments! I hope you enjoyed reading, bye bye!