Chapter 4

A/N Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, I've been really lazy! I finally checked my emails today and saw the comments ya'll posted and decided I shouldn't put this off any longer! Hope you like it, happy reading!

Italics- thoughs
Bold- Time change/POV change

Jayden's POV

"Come in." I hesitate for a moment before nervously opening the door. I see Mr. Dvorak and an unfamiliar man waiting for me. Mr Dvorak motions for me to come to him.

"This is Jayden Walker, the one I told you about before." He tells the man. "I see. Yes, I believe my son will be very happy with him." The man replies. "Jayden, this is Mr. Archer. He is a very important man and has a lot of influence," Mr. Dvorak sends a glare my way, "so I expect you to behave in his presence." I stare at him for a moment, regaining my confidence before turning my gaze to Mr. Archer.

I put on a fake smile. "Of course! I would never misbehave." I give an over dramatic bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

The man stands and towers over me with his impressive height. "The pleasure is all mine, Jayden. Shall we leave then?" The question sounds more like an order and I suppress a shiver at the frightening look he gives me.

I grab my bags and we walk out of the room after he thanks Mr. Dvorak. We walk to the parking lot in silence and reach his car. I don't know much about cars but I can tell it's expensive. I get in the car and immediately fall asleep.

A few hours later, I wake up and realize the car has stopped. I must've fallen asleep. I wonder where we are. "I see you're finally awake." A voice comments. I look to the left and see Mr. Archer.

"Where are we?" I ask. "My house. In a few hours you'll meet Ryan, and he'll take you home after the party. Until then, I'll have the maids make you presentable." He drags me inside and the maids have their way with me.

After a bath and losing an argument, they shave my body while I grumble about 'not being some stupid girl.' Ignoring my protesting, they proceed to style my hair and dress me.

When they finish, they stare at me. "He's so adorable!" One chirps. "I know! I bet the master'll love him!" Another giggles. "I'm not adorable!" I yell, annoyed. They continue to admire my looks.

"Whatever, I'm leaving!" I run out of the room before they can say anything else and freeze in my tracks at the sound of people. I look around at the massive crowd. Why are there so many people here? Oh, that's right, it's my owner's birthday. What was his name, Ray?

Mr. Archer sees me and gestures for me to walk over to him. I make my way through and everyone stops talking and looks at me. "Everybody, this is Jayden Walker, Ryan's new pet." I feel my eye twitch at that but remain calm. Everyone starts whispering amongst themselves and I make out a few words.

"He's so feminine." "I wonder how long this one will last." "He'll brake by the end of the week."

The hell? I'm not some fragile object! I'm a human being! I won't brake that easily. I think angrily, feeling insulted at being called feminine. I'll show them! I refuse to act like some obedient dog!

"Where's Ryan by the way? Shouldn't he be here by now? It's his party." I hear someone ask Mr. Archer. "He said he's running a little late. He should be here any minute." He replies. "He can be so careless sometimes." A woman adds.

"Who're you all talking about?" A new voice calls from behind me. I turn around and see a very attractive man in his early 20s. Wait, attractive? Why'd I think that? I'm not supposed to think other men are attractive...

"Ryan! There you are, we've been waiting for you!" The woman exclaims turning to the handsome stranger. Wait a minute. Ryan.... The man I thought was attractive is my new owner. Fuck.

A/N There we go! Finally done! I made it longer than usual in apology for not updating in so long! That and my other chapters are too short.... Anyways, I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter! It was really annoying though, because I write on my phone instead of the computer and half way through my phone died and I had to rewrite everything. I'm not sure this chapter is that good though. Tell me what you think, and any helpful tips or suggestions are welcome! Thanks for reading, bye!