Chapter 2

*Saturday*

Renee's P.O.V

I'm ready to go to the club, but I wanna hang with my girl Shayla. It's 9:00pm and I needa get dressed. I took a 30 minute shower and did my hygiene. I put on a pink fitted dress cause pink is my favorite color. I called up Shayla to see where she is.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Bitch where is u

Shayla: I'm comin I'm comin

Me: How u go invite me to the club but you late to something u planned !!

Shayla:Wellll.....

Me:just hurry up ! *hangs up *

*PHONE CONVO OVER*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I looked out the window to see Shayla. I walk to the the car but not before locking up the house And telling my momma bye .

As I got in the car I said hey to Shayla and she also had on a pink fitted dress.

* AT THE CLUB *

As we walked in the club all eyes were on us because we're some bad bitches. We had Niggahs drooling and bitches mugging.

It hasn't even been five min. And Shayla done walked off and left me alone.I was about to sit down. Until The red nose came on I got up and started doing the red nose as I was dancing I felt a strong grip on my hips.I didn't mind so I kept dancing.As the song was over I went to the bar.As I was walking to the bar I bumped into the tall, hard rock. I looked up to see the SEXIEST light skin niggah . OMG !!! I looked up into his dark brown eyes and said I'm sorry as he looked at me I felt like I was in heaven.

?-I'm surprise. You ain't snatch away when I was dancing with u.

Me- That was u I wasn't even caring at the moment I was just in my vibe.

I was about to walk away until he said wait . I turned around and waited for him to catch up.

?-Ay I never got yo name and number.

Me- my name is Renee but my friends call me Nee and u can't get my number until we meet again and if we don't meet again then we aren't meant to be.

?-Well my name is Jaquan but people call me Quan and I'm pretty sure we will meet again.

Me-Ok well I gotta go find my friend Shayla bye hopefully I'll see u again.

Quan- ight bye

JaQuan (Quan) P.O.V

Wassup it's ya boy JaQuan im 18 6'1 brown skinned with a brush cut with a star on the side of my head with my basketball #22 to represent . I live in Cali and Im a senior at Warriors High And if u ain't know I'm in a gang called M.O.E (Money,Over,Everything) and I'm the boss of course. I been in the gang since my dad died when I was 12 so I took over the Gang to help my mom. I'm on top of this sh.t I run these streets. I'm street and book smart. Me and my boy Marcus(Demarcus) Finna hit up this club cause I need a h.e for tonight.

Demarcus (Marcus) P.O.V

What's Gucci doe ay it's ya boy Marcus. I'm 18 6'0. A Carmel color I got hazel eyes. And I'm in the gang called M.O.E with my boy Quan we been down since diapers.Our moms been like sisters since Day1. I live in Cali and I'm A senior in HighSchool at Warriors high. Me and Quan Finna go h.e searching. Duces✌️