Chapter 2

When you arrive, you look at your new street. It was actually really nice. You gasp a breath of fresh air, after being in the humid, smelly car you started feeling sick. The fresh air really helped. You grabbed your things and rushed inside the house. You wanted shot gun on the best bedroom. You stumble up the stairs as your stuff is rather heavy, and finally find a room decent enough which you want to be yours. "I'm guessing you found the room you wanted?" Asks your mum as she pops her head around the corner of the door. You ignore her. "Come on sweetie, this honestly isn't going to be that bad," she knows how your feeling.

"Okay, mum I guess your right. Sorry for snapping at you earlier," you reply back, feeling rather guilty with yourself. "You might not be that sorry when I tell you this," she said pulling a grim face at me. Oh god, you thought. What now. "Go and say hello to the neighbours, look nice and there are some chocolates on the table no buts,"

"But-"

"No buts! Now get yourself ready, you look rather groggy from that road trip." And with that, you get yourself into a nicer pair of clothes, re-apply your mascara and then comb your long wavy hair. Why does she make you do this? What if they don't like you? You know you have to do it though. You slip on your trainers and go outside. You walk up the brick path of your neighbours house and then look up. Their house is pretty big. You knock on their door feeling pretty nervous and awkward at the same time. A boy, who looked about 6ft tall with brown hair and the brightest blue eyes you have ever seen answers the door. "Hello?" He says. He was gorgeous. You just stare at him, and thrust the chocolates into his arms. He looks at you awkwardly. You finally pluck up the courage and say something.

"Hi, erm, I just moved next door, I'm your new neighbour," you say, that wasn't so bad, you think to yourself. "Oh hi, I'm Nash, Nash Grier," he replies. Nash Grier... You remember that name from somewhere. Oh yes! Nash Grier! The famous viner that your friend Lauren was obsessed with. "Your the famous viner right?" You ask sheepishly, you kept getting lost into his eyes. "Yeah that's me I guess," he replies.

"I have a friend who is a really big fan of yours," you say.

"Well maybe I should take you and your friend to the movies later on," he says. You look at him startled. Did Nash Grier just ask you to the movies? You just gorp at him open mouthed. "I will take that as a yes then, I will come around yours at 7. See you then." Just as he was about to close the door he opens it a fracture again, "oh and by the way, thanks for the chocolates." You nod, still shocked about what's just happened. You walk down the brick steps and through the green garden, and waddle your way back home.

(Nash Grier POV)

There was a faint knock at the door and my mom shouted down to me that I should get it. I sigh and pick myself up from the sofa. I open the door to see a girl, she looked about my age and she was gorgeous. She was about 5'5 and had long wavy brown hair which went 2 inches below her breasts.

She told me she was the new neighbour and shoved some chocolates into my hand. She looked so nervous and it was adorable. When she smiled I saw her perfect in line teeth which were a pearly white. Her eyes had a dark blue rim and then went to a lighter bluey grey colour. Around her pupils was a lime green out line. She was actually gorgeous. When she told me she had a friend who was a fan of mine, I knew I had to take her out. It was the perfect excuse. I told her I would take her to the movies at seven, thank her and close the door.

She is seriously the first girl I have had a crush on since about 7th grade. I couldn't wait until tonight.