Much, much bigger.

The boys released cries of alarm, flying off their beds and looking for what could be used to extinguish the flame, not knowing who or what it was coming from.

Phoenix eventually closed her palms, extinguishing the flame at once. The boys calmed down and began to crawl back into their beds even after everything that had just happened.

"Oh no you don't!" Phoenix exclaimed, finally grabbing their attention. All the heads snapped in her direction, annoyed expressions on their faces which slowly morphed into fear when they saw the look Phoenix was giving them. "Glad you lazy assh**es are finally awake." Phoenix said, a hand on her hip.

"Phoenix!" Bertholdt exclaimed, finally realizing she was the one standing in the doorways. An awkward air surrounded the two of them as they recalled the events of the night before. A slight blush tinted both their cheeks as they stared at each other.

Connie looked at Bertholdt then to Phoenix and Bertholdt again before finally realizing what was going on between the two of them

At least, he thought he did.

"OH MY GOD!!!! BERTHOLDT, DID YOU SERIOUSLY SCREW HER???!!!" Connie yelled, all eyes were on them now. Bertholdt looked just about ready to faint, an expression Phoenix had never seen on a male before, while she (Phoenix) looked ready to kill something and that something was Connie.

"1. . ."

Phoenix began counting, walking towards him

"2. . ."

Connie cocked his head to one side, not understanding the intensity of the situation.

"3. . ."

Phoenix was emitting a dark aura that sent chills down everyone's spines.

"4. . ."

Connie finally understood what Phoenix was trying to do, she was trying to scare him.

Well, she sure did a hell of a good job.

Connie screamed and ran into the bathroom, locking himself in. Phoenix scoffed before heading towards the exit only to be stopped by Jean. Phoenix turned to him, a frown visible on her features. "Yes?" She asked impatiently, glaring at Jean.

Jean, dubbed Horse-face by his comrades, began sweating and tugging at his shirt collar letting his words tumble over each other which resulted in an incomprehensible sentence. Phoenix's glare hardened as he began talking gibberish but managed to make a simple sentence. "You have very long hair." He managed to say without stuttering, a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Jean Kirstein? Right?" Phoenix asked, bored of his act. Jean nodded vigorously, the excitement building up in him. Surely, if Phoenix had gone out of her way just to learn his name, she had intentions of getting to know him better and possibly, ask him out.

Boy, was he wrong.

"Listen, horse-face! If you think a simple, stupid compliment is going to do it, then you need to think again! If you think I'm going to give the time of day to a dirty, little, gay, bastard like you, then you've got another thing coming! Are we clear, horse sh*t?!" Phoenix yelled, enraged by his attempt to compliment her. Jean nodded, scared. Phoenix scoffed once more before turning on her heel again and walking out the door.

The sound of snickering could be heard as Phoenix left. The snickering soon turned into a chorus of laughter sung by the other boys. Jean had just been bested by a girl, a girl!

"She got you good." Connie said, leaving the bathroom after being informed that the coast was clear and it was safe to come out.

While everyone was pointing and laughing at him, Jean was slowly piecing together a plan on how to make Phoenix fall for him and not Bertholdt. How on earth had he gotten Phoenix to talk to him?