Hey Masky

MASKYS POV
"We have a new pasta!" Slendermen announced to the group. I noticed someone hiding behind him. Now show your self-child don't be shy now. He said as he pushed the boy in front of him. I noticed the boy had light brown hair and was palish looking. 

"Um hi, I'm toby," he said quietly looking down. He ticked. He must have Tourette's syndrome I noted. Masky child you are to watch him slender said before teleporting out. Toby looked up slightly at me and a huge smile speed across his face. He ticked again. And looking at Toby's smile I got an uneasy feeling like something bad was about to happen

TOBYS POV
I saw how many people were in the room and Instantly felt nervous. I ticked quietly behind slender. Before I knew it slender had shoved me forward with one of his tentacles (at least that's what I think it is) I had to interduce myself but I ticked. I was left to masky. I looked up and felt hyper, that happens sometimes. I ran up to masky and sat there looking at him. He looked over at me. I poked him, I like poking people.

"Hey, masky?"

"Yes," he said looking at me. 

"Hey, masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? hey masky? I yelled repeatedly poking him. He was obviously mad. 

"What do you want!" he yelled. 

"Hey, masky!" He pulled out a sharp looking rock and I ran. After what seemed like hours but was probably just a few minutes masky gave up and went to the room the proxy's shared. I stopped and laid down on the couch.

MASKYS POV
I sat on my bed extremely annoyed and just breathed. After a bit hoodie came in and looked at me then sat on his bed and started reading an old book. I stood up and went to the living room and saw Toby passed out on the sofa. Just a few minutes ago he was so hyper now he was sleeping peacefully. Well, he does look kinda cute when he sleeps. I thought to myself then scolded myself for it.