"Where's Adam?" I ask.

"He didn't come today" he says.

I grab my bag and head towards a tree on the far side of the schoolyard. I light a cigarette and close my eyes as I let the some relax me.

Of course she did it, I think to myself as I walk back inside the school

"Where is she?" I growl at my cousin Amber.

"I don't know Austin, she's been gone since track tryouts ended" she says and I notice that she was worried.

"Why are you worried for her?" I ask annoyed.

"Austin, you shouldn't judge a person if you don't know them" she says frowning.

"Really? Tell your friend that. She judges me, so I'm just doing the same" I say. I walk to my table in the middle of the room and greet Stacy.

"Hey baby" she says sitting on my lap and I smirk.

~Ash~

"So Adam" I say taking a sip from my smoothie.

"So Ash" he says mocking me.

"Any girlfriends?" I ask.

"No" he says blushing.

"Any crushes?" I ask smirking.

"I... uh...yeah" he says and I smile.

"Who?" I ask.

"You'll make fun of me" he says frowning.

"I promise I won't, tell me" I insist.

"Promise?" he asks.

"Yes, now tell me" I say pouting.

"Amber'' he says quietly.

"What do you like about her?" I ask.

"Her eyes, her hair, how she's smart, and I love it when she blushes" he gushes and I smile, as he blushes.

"That's so cute" I say smiling.

"Do you think she likes me back?" he asks.

"To be honest, I've only known her for a week, so I don't know, but I'll find out for you" I say.

"Will you help me?" he asks hopefully.

"Of course I will. Nothing I won't do for my new best friend" I say clapping my hands. I smirk as heads turn towards us.

"So bestie, tell me a little about yourself" I say leaning forward.

"I have two sisters, one is twelve years old, and the other is ten years old. My favourite colour is red, and my favourite band is Krewella" he says.

"I have an older brother, my favourite colour is indigo, and my favourite band is Krewella too" I say.

"So what do you want to do? We still have two more hours" Adam says leaning back in his chair.

"Ice skating" I say and we smile at each other excitedly.

~Austin~

I can't wait til she gets back, she was going to pay for ruining my precious bike.

I head up and wait by Adam's car.

This guy is such a fag, if you're going to ditch, don't leave your car behind.

~Ash~

I laugh at Adam as he falls flat on his ass for the fifth time.

"That's it, I give up!" he says putting his hands up in surrender. I chuckle as I pull him up.

"Maybe Amber can show you how to skate" I say winking and he blushes.

We put the skates away and head back to school to get Adam's bike. As we walk towards the car, we see Austin standing there and I smile.

"Hey Austin" I say cheerily.

"Where were you?" he growls at Adam.

"He was out skating with his new best friend, no worries papa bear" I say with a smile.

"Why did you do it?" he snaps.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Cut the crap Harper" he threatens stepping closer. And he couldn't have just said my first name?

"I did it because..." I say. I look up to see him fuming which encourages me.

"I was bored" I say nonchalantly.

"You smash mirrors off bikes in your free time?" he retorts. I hold back a laugh and turn around to leave but stop.

"Thanks Austin" I say looking at him.

"For what?" he asks confused.

"For getting me grounded. It makes sneaking out late more fun" I say wining and walk away.

"I knew you were a screwed up bitch when I met you" he calls out from behind and I smile wide.

Oh you have no idea boy, just how screwed up I am.

© sandeep_xoxo All Rights Reserved

Follow me!

Blog: https://spxde.wordpress.com/

Tumblr: http://spxde.tumblr.com/

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/sandeepbanks/

Twitter: __spxde

Instagram: __sandeepsidhu

VSCO: sandeeps21