Happy Birthday

Seol Na's POV

I gave a death glare to Haechan and everyone else laughs.

It's already 4 PM, so everyone decided to go back home. Lucky me, my house is Jaemin's house. *lol*

I went up to my room and I thought of something. Why didn't I hid in my room? And why did I forgot that this is my house?

Don't tell me that I'm getting amnesia. I put my things on my desk. I looked at my calendar. Tomorrow is already 2nd September, time flies fast, aren't they?

I went to Jaemin's room, carrying all of my homeworks and finishing them in his room.

2 September

" Rise and shine jagi "

I throw him a pillow, feeling cheesy with the word ' jagi '

" Yah, throw them again and I'll punish you. "

I throw another pillow and buried my face in my lovely pillow. I have 5 pillows on my bed so why not throw some of them?

I felt a weight on my back. " Jaemin, you're heavy, get off my back please! "

" Unless you give me a cuddle " He was already in a cuddling mood.

I spinned my body and hug him tightly, very tight. I'm hanging to him like a koala on a tree.

I suddenly remembered about today. " Oppa, do you remember what today is? "

" Today is 2nd September ? "

His brain quickly respond to his sentence.

" OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOL NA, YOU'RE AGING! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS GETTING OLD "

I smacked him and got up from the bed.

" Hey get ready, we're going to the park with the boys "  I nodded lazily and went to shower.

>> Time skip <<

" Let's ride the roller coaster! "  Haechan shouted, making everyone glare at him. " What? "  He responded, with a confused face.

I sat beside the one and only, Jaemin, followed by the others.

The roller coaster went up slowly, making the boys screamed. Especially Chenle, who has a high-pitched scream.

It stopped when it reached the top, which I need to say very tall, and it dropped down, making everyone shocked and screamed.

We even went through a 360° spin. Jaemin held my hand until the ride is over.

" I guess we should go eat now? I'm hungry from screaming too much "  Chenle spoke from the behind, completely exhausted from the ride.

We went to the bakery, which made me to ask myself why we need to go to the bakery ?

They told me it's my birthday and we should eat something sweet.

" Something sweet like you " Jaemin exclaimed,  making everyone give us a disgusting expression.

We ate some ice cream and they all wanted to eat again, asking me for a suggestion. Something popped in my mind.

" Well, can we go for a tteokbokki? " I also told them the tteokbokki is delicious asf .

We walked to the stall, I smiled at the sight of ahjumma.

" Hello Seol Na, it seems like you brought more friends. I'm happy for you! Happy birthday dear. "  I giggled, feeling embarrassed.

The others giggled as well.

She already know I'm here for tteokbokki, so I didn't need to tell her. I'm just a huge fan of her tteokbokki.

I tell the boys that I'll pay, and I paid before we went to the playground.

They commented about how delicious the tteokbokki tastes.

Again, something's up.

Each of them sends signal to each other using their face. I tried to figure out the meaning, but my dumb brain can't process anything.

Haechan received a phone call idk who, but he immediately ran to somewhere not far from where we're sitting.

We wait and wait, until Haechan came back with a box. You got to be kidding me. It's not an ordinary box. It's a cake box. For who ?

Jaemin closed my eyes, so sudden. I tried to open but he close my eyes tightly.

After some waiting, everything needs time cause I'm always waiting, he finally opened my eyes and I was shocked to see so many prizes on the table.

I was very touched and a tear almost went down my cheek.

" T-Thank you guys. I appreciate it. "

They nodded while grinning.

" We actually planned it yesterday, when we're pranking you "  Chenle told me while winking.

I gave him a disgusted face, making him pout.

" I need to say, this year's birthday is the best. " I said, still touched with their kindness.