Ch.1: Me Myself and I

Start from the beginning

Jiraiya continued eating his noodles until a sudden cry of a hawk was heard. His head snapped up as he looked at the familiar hawk bringing a scroll.

He quickly caught it as the messenger hawk flew away back to where it came from. Jiraiya loosened the tie on the scroll and opened it up to read the content.

Jiraiya,

It is that time where little Naomi comes back to her village. She has been gone far too long and I would love to see her. I believe that she should go to the ninja academy to interact with children her age. Indeed her skills FAR surpass a genin, but she should have an opportunity to make friends.

Make sure she takes all the precaution before coming back here. It's well that she knows everything and how careful she needs to be around the Ninja lands. Keep her hidden well.

See you soon.
Hiruzen Sarutobi
3rd Hokage

Jiraiya sighed as he finished reading it. He burned with a quick fire jutsu before it can get to someone else's hands. He let his eyes look at Naomi. She was indeed a beauty.

Long hair glistened down her back under the sun, her eyes full of curiosity but with hidden sadness and pain, cute nose, full pink lips, and her body was great for a 12 year old. She was indeed healthy due to all of the exercise and training she received.

But her original looks were hidden behind a genjutsu. A genjutsu that could only be broken by either him or a skilled ninja. In fact, it could only be broken by a Sharingan. After all, she was an Uchiha.

Yes an Uchiha remaining alive. And especially for her safety only 3 people in the world knew of her real identity. Her clan name was not used with her, but rather she was not Naomi Uchiha. Nope. She was Naomi Suzuki.

The genjutsu hid her real appearance. Instead of her beautiful raven black hair and onyx eyes: the Uchiha trait, she was now posing a beautiful girl with ice blue ringlets flowing down her back and turquoise colored eyes that shined like gems.

Both forms were definitely flawless. Her facial features were still the same except that her hair and eyes color changed.

Jiraiya sighed as he knew it was time for Naomi to visit the village. "Naomi..?" he called. Said girl stopped slurping and looked up.

"How would you feel to go to the Leaf Village?" he asked. She raised an eyebrow. Naomi was a smart girl. She knew that something had come up otherwise her grandfather would never suddenly bring up something like this.

Naomi narrowed her eyes skeptically, but agreed anyway. "Why not... I haven't ever been to the village, even though that's my birth place, might as well check it out."

Jiraiya nodded with a small smile. "Great. We will leave first thing in the morning." He paid for the ramen and the both of them left to go back to the hotel room.

**Time Skip**

Naomi's POV

I laid down on my bed and stared at the dark ceiling in my room. My hand automatically came up to my necklace and I fiddled with it. Even though it was dark, I could see the moonlight shining on it clearly.

It was an Uchiha pendant of the Sharingan. But not any Sharingan, my fathers. It was his necklace originally and he gave it to me. Sadly... I've never met him. He died before I was born. But I was told that he was one of the most famous Uchiha and one of the most prominent.

Ever since I have learned to read, on every birthday, I would receive a letter that my mother had written before she died also. She had explained everything to me. Who I was, what clan, about our chakra nature, and last but not least... the Sharingan.