Chapter 4 [Disappointment]

Start from the beginning

It was slowly getting dark, as much as I hate to admit it, I really hope Wyatt finds me.

1 hour later...

The wind blowing on my face causing shivers through my spine, why did I follow the god damn cat?!

I couldn't feel my left feet since the pain got worse. I tried to walk but it hurt so much.

Take a deep breath Violet you're strong. I ignored the pain and kept walking.

I saw a man standing behind a tree,

"Excuse me" I said. He turned around and there was blood all over him,

"H-help me" he whispered.

I walked closer to him and saw his face clear,

"Come closer" he whispered,

I take another step closer, his eyes turn bright red and he was about to run towards me but then vanished, what the hell...

Okay this place is very creepy, a tear escaped my eye since I was really scared, alone, hurt, and cold.

Not knowing where I was walking I just continued to walk,

"Vi, you're stronger than you think, you are the bravest sister anyone could ever have. You just need to believe in yourself" I remembered when my brother said that to me.

I miss him so much, I just wanted to have a chance to say goodbye, I know it's my fault I'll never forgive myself. He was everything to me. I miss my brother.

Time went by and I finally arrived back to the place, thank god. I saw a very angry Wyatt, Faith being worried, Jacob also being worried.

They all look up at me Faith ran towards me and hugged me,

"Oh my god, are you okay where the hell did you go" she asked.

"I saw a cat, I wanted to pet it but it ran in the woods, didn't expect myself to get lost" I said.

"You must be so stupid" Wyatt yelled.

I looked at him and his eyes were dark, scary dark.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE HELL COULD'VE HAPPENED TO YOU OUT THERE. YOU ARE SO FREAKING STUPID VIOLET" he yelled.

I looked down, why do I always disappoint people? I've always seem to disappoint everyone.

"I-I'm sorry" I whisper.

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX THE FACT YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT"

"Maybe I deserve to get hurt" I whisper again.

"Vi" Faith whispered with a frown.

I shook my head,

"I deserve to get hurt, I've always been a disappointment. He has just met me and he's disappointed in me. I am a disappointment. No wonder why they hate me" I said.

"What" Wyatt said.

I ignored everyone and walked back to the room I stay in. I locked the door and sat on the bed.

Tears escaping my eye one by one.

Why am I such a disappointment? Maybe if I finish myself they'll be proud of me? Maybe they'll finally be proud...

I walked towards the kitchen and found a shaver, I broke it and took the razor. I fill the tub with water and sit inside it.

"You killed him" I whisper I use the razor and cut my wrist, the pain slowly starts to come.

"You deserve to die" I said cutting myself again.

"You're worthless" another cut,

"Disappointment" another cut.

The pain was so strong, I put my hand into the water which was now all red.

"I'm coming Grant, we can finally be together" I said closing my eyes,

I heard a loud bang on the door but I ignored it,

"Violet open the door please" Faith said.

It's time I leave, I want my parents to be proud of me for once, I want Wyatt to forgive me for my action. I just want to make them proud.

I close my eyes and right before the darkness took over me a heard a yell,

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HER"

--

AhHh, you have no idea how sad it was to write this chapter, Violet is a brave sassy girl but she still have secrets that haunt her.

Everyone does...