28. Plotting and scheming

Start from the beginning

For the next few days, I stalked the bitch like my life depended on it. I figured out her habits, where she goes and what she does. But for most of the time she was with Marc. It was impossible to get her alone. I needed to stir the pot a little. I thought long and hard about how I could do it. They lived together, worked together and are always with each other. It was going to be tricky.

They were having dinner at some fancy outdoor restaurant, and they weren't even hiding it. It was disgusting how openly affectionate they were being, but I couldn't take my eyes off them because I needed that opening. I needed that little room to set my plan in motion. And I got it. Marc left the table for whatever reason, and left his phone behind. This was it. This was my chance. I called his phone. From where I was parked I could see it light up. She didn't even ignore it, which was what any decent woman would have done. She reached for it on the first ring, but she still didn't answer. It continued to ring until I got his voicemail. I was determined to get a rise out of her. I needed to piss her off to the point she would get mad. So I sent a text. From her reaction, I could tell it affected her.

I waited for maybe thirty seconds before calling again. This time she did answer. "Marc Paxton's phone."
"Uh, hello?"
"Yes."
"I was hoping to speak to Marc but I'll call back." I smirked. "Who should I say called?" I frowned. Marc must have deleted my number. "Could you tell him that Andrea called and he should call me back as soon as possible. It's an emergency."
"I'll be sure to do that."
"Thank you," I all but sang in her ear. "Bitch," I said after I hung up. Now all I needed to do was wait for the fireworks.

Marc returned shortly after. Let the show begin. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but boy did I wish I could. It was obvious they were arguing, and things were getting a little heated. I found pleasure in the fact that I managed to ruffle that bitch's feather somehow, that I found a way to make her tick. After minutes of back and forth arguing, she stormed away from him and the table. Mission accomplished. Although I wanted to go and console Marc, he wasn't my focus at the moment. I needed to follow that bitch. Where would she go now? What would she do? Surprisingly, I followed her to a dance club. It wasn't the type of club you would expect a woman of her class to go to. It was beneath her, so to speak. Frankly, it was beneath me as well, but I followed her in just the same. I needed to know what she would do.

I watched her for about an hour, and all she did was drink. She was hitting the booze pretty hard. And the men around her were hitting on her just as hard. How disgusting, I thought. I looked for someone who would be an easy target for me to manipulate. My eyes landed on the bartender. He would do just fine. I noticed they exchanged a few words and she even laughed at something he said. Yes, I would definitely use him. I watched for another hour as she drank and danced with the guys that flocked around her. To think she was a married woman. Her husband would be so embarrassed by her behaviour right now.

I was getting bored with this bitch. I needed to talk to that bartender and persuade him somehow to do what I wanted, and I couldn't do that with her here. So, thinking quickly, I pulled my phone out and typed up a quick message to none other than Marc himself. I kept it short and simple. Do you know where your girlfriend is right now and what she's doing? For visual effect, I snapped a quick picture and attached it to the message. At the bottom I typed the name of the club and the address. After checking that there were no errors, I pressed send. Now all I had to do was wait. Half an hour passed before the man of the hour showed up. I made sure to find the darkest corner in the room and plaster myself against the wall there where I could not be seen. I watched as he dragged her drunken ass off the dance floor and out of the club with a murderous look on his face. I smirked with satisfaction. Serves her right. She was an embarrassment to every woman alive. When I was sure they had left, I moved towards the bar. It didn't take long for the same bartender to notice me, although it might have had something to do with the way my breasts were practically spilling out of my top. I just could not control these babies.

"What can I get for you?" He shouted over the music. "Surprise me." He nodded and started mixing different liquids together. He handed me a glass when he was finished. "House special." I took a sip. It was disgusting, but I controlled my expression. I needed his help and it wouldn't do any good to offend his 'skills'. "I was hoping you could help me out," I whispered in his ear. "How so?"
"That woman who just left, the one you've been serving all night, do you know her?"
"Natalía?" So he knew her name. She really was a slut. "Yes the blonde. The next time she comes in here I want you to give her something."
"I'm not following."
"I have a job for you. Are you interested?"
"Well that depends. What can you do for me?" The way he looked at my breasts told me exactly what his price would be, and I was right. I finished my drink and followed him to a dirty back room where he took me from behind in both my holes. After he got what he wanted I stated my terms.

"The next time she comes here give her a date rape drug. I'll give you more instructions as soon as I have everything organized." He didn't even flinch when I told him what I wanted him to do, which told me it was probably something he has done before. It was repulsive, but I overlooked it, because I did leave that filthy place with a smile on my face. That bitch was going to get what's coming to her big time. Let's see how smug she is when she gets arrested for murder. I cackled all the way home at my brilliant idea. It was only a matter of time now.