It was huge and full of breakfast foods. I smiled then grabbed a plate and began to fill it.

I ended up with two plates and grabbed a tray to carry them back to the room with.

I left the dining room and went back upstairs. I walked into the room then into the bathroom.

I slid into the tub then rested the tray down, it was thankfully long enough to stretch across and securely sit on the tub.

I ate my breakfast, surrounded by bubbles in the hot water and sighed. This was nice.

Lincoln then walked in and looked at me, as I ate a grape.
"Hi."
I muttered and he rolled his eyes.
"Hi, Ana."
He replied and I gave him a small smile.

"I have to piss so,"
He announced and I squeezed my eyes shut then looked the other way.

I waited until I heard the sink tap running to open my eyes. I began to eat again and he sighed, walking over.
He took a strawberry off my plate and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'll be in my office if you need me."
He muttered and I nodded.
"What are you doing in there?"
I replied slowly taking a bite out of my strawberry.

He stared at me then cleared his throat.
"Uh, work."
He replied and I rolled my eyes then looked back down at my food. He cleared his throat again and left the room.

I continued eating my breakfast, with a small smirk. After awhile the water began to cool so I got out.

I wrapped my towel around myself and drained the tub. I then walked out to the room.

Lincoln sat on the couch, quietly talking on the phone again. I put my empty tray down and went into the closet.

I got dressed then walked out, and sat down next to Lincoln. He hung up and put his phone down.

"What are you up to?"
He asked and I shrugged.
"I'm bored."
I replied and he slightly nodded then sighed. He leaned back on the couch and I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you feeling ok?"
I asked and he nodded, silent.
"Well ok."
I muttered and watched him.
"Why are you staring at me?"
He asked and I looked away.

"Can we go for a walk or something? Talk about something? I'm bored."
I replied, changing the subject. He sighed and went quiet again.

"Good god Lincoln, I'm bored. Give me something to do. If this is all we'll be doing I honestly don't want to get married."
I whined and his eyes snapped open.
"Excuse me?"
He asked sitting up and I crossed my arms.

"You heard me."
I replied, looking away from him.
"And I'm more than certain you heard me when I told you, you would be marrying me, no matter what."
He spat and I glanced at him.

He sat up, facing me.
"Y-yeah well thats not entirely true. I could run away, or kill you or-"
"I highly doubt you of all people could kill me."
He replied interuppting me with a smirk.

"What the hell does that mean?!"
I shouted at him and his smirk grew.
"I could beat your soft ass anytime!"
I exclaimed and he raised an eyebrow.

"Soft?"
He asked and I nodded.
"You're the sofest mafia leader I have ever met."
I spat and his smirk dissappeared.
"How then, am I one of the most feared mafia leaders?"
He replied and I remained silent.

"I've chosen not to show you that part of me, for your own sake of course."
He told me and I kept quiet. Then took a deep breath and let my inner bitch talk.

"Yeah right. Those times were you just pretending to be a dick. You're a huge softy that couldn't hurt a fly without hiding behind a mask."
I replied and he grabbed my face roughly making me face him.

"I killed my father, Anastasia. I torture people for answers and kill others."
He hissed and I stared at him. I gulped and he let go of my face.

I rubbed my jaw and he clenched his.
"Do you want to see that side of me that people fear?"
He hissed and I remained silent, staring up at him.

"Because I fucking want to show you that side of me, because you keep fucking fighting and pushing me!"
He shouted and I sighed.

"Then show me. If you think I deserve it, then show me 'that side'."
I replied and he stared down at me, breathing heavy from all of his yelling.

"No."
He hissed then began to walk away, so I chased him.
"Hey! I said show me! Fucking show me! You Jeckyl and Hyde fucking creep! Show me!"
I shouted at him and he spun around fast, causing me to fall.

I stared up at him then quickly got up. He suddenly grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pinned me against the wall behind him.

I gripped his wrist with both of my hands and glanced down at my feet that were no longer touching the ground.

I stared at him as he glared at me and I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath then got ready, for more yelling, cursing, anything.

He huffed and slowly put me back down onto my feet, before he released me and I looked at him.

His eyes were closed, his one hand pinched the bridge of his nose while the other rested on the wall.

"What do you mean, 'that side'? Do you have a personality disorder-"
"No. I was trying to find a way to phrase it for you so you'd understand, it's just a show."
He spat and I nodded, looking down.

"But it's become more than a 'show' hasn't it?"
I asked softly, walking closer to him and he sighed.

"Originally, it was just a show, but people could see right through, I was weak. Now it's just a part of me, of who I am, I'm strong now. I'm strong because I can kill and torture without guilt or hesitation."
He muttered and I sighed.

I hugged him and he remained silent.
"Being a feared mafia leader is never a mask or a show. It's just who the mafia leader is. But they all have a good parts to them. My grandfather, my dad, they've all done things they're not proud of but they're still good men. It's ok to be the mafia leader, and it's also ok to be soft and kind."
I told him quietly and he rubbed my back.

He squeezed me tightly and I stayed quiet. I think he was a bit over dramatic when explaining he's someone totally different when he is the mafia boss and not just him.

But who isn't. He pecked my forehead then let go of me.

"I want to know more about your family, like those little ones, I saw a bunch of pictures of babies and toddlers with your clothes."
He muttered and I nodded then smiled.

I left to the closet and grabbed my photo album, I found it amongst my clothes when my mom sent them over. I walked back to Lincoln and sat down.

I opened it and flipped to the pages full of the triplets' kids.
"This here is Enid and Alexi's baby, Lilah."
I muttered showing Lincoln the photo of me, Lilah and all of the other babies.

I was holding all four of them in the photo, two in each arm.
"This is Emma and Nolan, twins. They're Emmerson and Nola's."
I muttered pointing at the twins.

"Finally this is Maria, Emmet and Marie's baby. They're all pretty close in age."
I told him smiling at the picture, a wave of sadness falling onto me.

"I couldn't imagine life without them. Not seeing them again."
I choked out, holding back my tears. I felt Lincoln's eyes on me and he wrapped an arm around me.

"They're all beautiful children. I'd love to meet them, some time soon."
He muttered and I looked up at him with a smile.
"They'd love you."
I whispered and he chuckled before sighing.

"I have to go work, I'll come back with Elise, she wants to try the dress on you."
He muttered and I nodded. He pecked my forehead then left the room.

I then noticed his phone on the couch, beside me and glanced back at the door before grabbing it.