Chapter 1, Taking the Cake

Mr crocker was walking to betty's house

Mr crocker was walking to betty's house. he was so excited to try her new cake recipe. mr crocker rung the doorbell and betty answered it. "hi mr crocker i just finished baking thatnew cake do you wanna come and try some?" mr crocker walked into the house immediately going to the kitchen. he saw betty's cake and took a slice of it, tasting it. "denzel wait!" betty screamed. it was too late. mr crocker began to glow. his body b3gan to shrink. he grew cute little wings and a crown. a wand appeared in his hand. "betty! what happened to me?!" mr crocker yelled. "mr crocker...", she whispered, "youre a fairy!" "IM A FAIRY GOD PARENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mr. crocker exclaimed. betty tried to calm him down but it just wasn't working. "WHY DID YOUR CAKE TURN ME INTO A FAIRY!?" exclaimed mr crockwer. "I have a confession to make", said betty, "i am a fairy". "BETTY WHY!" SAID MR CROPCKER. "I turned you into a fairy so we can be Fairies together, betty explained, so we could be faries together. mr crocker stared at betty. "You did this all... so we could be fairies together?" mr crocker asked. "Yes, I did," said Betty,"because i love you mr crocker." mr crocker staired at betty. suddenly, denzel leaned forward and kissed betty. it was a french kiss. they had 5 million fairy babies. the end.